become an editor
the entire directory
only in TeX/Converters
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX: Converters
DOS and Windows
Computers: Data Formats: Conversion: Software
Converters between LaTeX and PC Textprocessors
- Excellent resource written and maintained by Wilfried Hennings.
- Conversion between FrameMaker and LaTeX (both ways) and BibTeX to FrameMaker. Source code in C.
- A semantically clean, GNU licensed, XML e-publishing tool for LaTeX authored scientific articles. Download sources or the windows binary, mailing list and general information.
- LaTeX to HTML translator. The input language is a fairly complete subset of LaTeX2e, as well as the old LaTeX style and the output language is HTML that is correct with respect to version 4.0. Binaries for Linux, Solaris, Windows; Unix source kit requires Objective Caml. Free download.
- A Perl script to convert a properly formatted HTML file into a properly formatted LaTeX file.
- Produces a set of HTML/JPEG slides from a LaTeX (or TeX) source file. Documentation, download and SourceForge project page.
- Perl script running on Linux and Windows that allows anyone to easily include mathematical content in web pages. Supports TeX and GnuPlot constructs.
Online LaTeX Symbols Converter
- Converts a text to a form suitable for the LaTeX document preparation system, replacing accented characters, escape characters, and other symbols with their LaTeX equivalent.
TeX to GIF converter for Web documents
- Perl script that compiles individual LaTeX equations into GIF images suitable for embedding in web documents.
- A highly configurable TeX-based authoring system for producing hypertext which interacts with TeX-based applications through style files and postprocessors, leaving the processing of the source files to the native TeX compiler.
- An XML vocabulary for TeX. The processor transforms TeXML markup into the TeX markup, escaping special and out-of-encoding characters. Intended audience is developers who automatically generate TeX files.
- TEX to HTML translator. Download C source or binaries for most operating systems, free for non-commercial use.
- TeX to MathML translator: translates from Plain TeX and LaTeX into HTML including the equations in the form of embedded MathML. Windows/Intel (purchase) and Linux (free) platforms. Interactive demo.
- Converts WordPerfect 4.x, 5.x and 6.x documents to LaTeX 2.09 and 2e. Download executables for DOS (Real), DOS (DPMI 16-DJGPP), OS/2, Linux, Sun Solaris, and Windows; full source code is also included, with documentation.
- A collection of utilities - Writer2LaTeX, Writer2BibTeX, Writer2xhtml, and Calc2xhtml - written in java for converting OpenOffice.org/StarOffice 6/7 documents. Source code available and program licensed under GNU LGPL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2013 at 15:35:07 UTC -