become an editor
the entire directory
only in TeX/BibTeX
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX: BibTeX
DOS and Windows
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Bibliographic Utilities
This category in other languages:
CTAN directory: biblio/bibtex/
- All BibTeX related files on CTAN. A collection with short descriptions for each entry.
- A web based, shared bibliography manager written in PHP and BibTeX compliant. A lot of support for structuring and annotating the literature in overlapping topics.
- Perl script with a Gtk interface for managing BibTex databases available under GNU GPL. Download, news and SourceForge summary page.
Bebop (BibTeX Publisher)
- An open source (GPL) Java front end for managing references in the BibTeX format. Download, screen shots and documentation.
- Utility that converts BibTeX files to HTML. It is available as a Linux RPM file or in full source.
- BibTeX converter that allows to define arbitrary fileformats using a very flexible template lanuage, with additional features such as filtering. (GPL)
- A program that converts BibTeX files into HTML (specifically XHTML 1.0), based on bib2html. Download of source and documentation, and examples.
BibTeX as XML markup
- Includes a DTD that expresses the content model in BibTeX and related converters. Documentation, download and Sourceforge project page.
BibTeX reference generator for W3C technical reports
- An online tool generating bibliographic references for W3C technical reports in BibTeX format.
- A set of tools that transforms a bibtex file into an XML file and then into an HTML file. This work is based on bibtexml.
- A complete rewrite of BibTeX written in pure Perl under the GPL. Bibliographic databases are stored in XML and the bibliographies can be output in many formats (at present LaTeX, HTML and plain text).
- A set of programs that interconverts between various bibliography formats using a common XML intermediate (MODS).
- Utility for automatically retrieving bibliographical information from the American Mathematical Society's MathSciNet program. Download and documentation.
btOOL: A Programmer's Interface to BibTeX Files
- A pair of libraries, one in C and one in Perl, that give programmers unhindered access to BibTeX files. It includes btparse and Text::BibTeX.
Chaaban.info: BibTex Plugin
- BibTeX plugin for Wordpress, the blogging software.
- A BibTeX system in Common Lisp that aims is to enable the user to format bibliographic entries using Common Lisp programs. Project page, download and project status.
Convert References from web of science to bibTex
- Online tool to convert the saved reference records from Web of Science to BibTeX
Delila Program: medlinebib
- Converts medline Unix query format to bibtex format. Pascal and C source code, documentation.
- A macro package for LaTeX and BibTeX that facilitates the construction, the maintenance and the exploitation of an address book like database. Downloads, documentation.
Document Archive (docarc)
- A web-based database for keeping track of electronic documents and BibTeX entries, including browser plugins and console frontends. Live demo, SourceForge project page, download and documentation.
- Web-based database solution written in PHP to organise research papers and their BibTex entries. Overview, screenshots and SourceForge project page.
- A BibTeX database manager for Emacs.
- Overview and download of this unix software for browsing and editing database in the BibTeX format. Requires Gnome and C++ standard libraries. Free under GPL.
- Ruby script (that also can be used as a library) which converts ISI Export Format to BibTeX Format. Formerly known as isi2bibtex.rb.
- Java GUI frontend for managing BibTeX and other bibliographies. Download, revision history, screenshots and SourceForge project page.
- A BibTeX editor for KDE. GPL license.
Medline (PubMed) queries with BibTeX output
- Enter a PubMed (Medline) query and it will display the result of the query as a BibTeX file which can be saved.
- A tool for managing bibliographic databases. It currently supports BibTeX, ISI, Medline, Ovid and Refer formats. It can be used for searching, editing, and reformatting.
- A hypertextual card index or reference management software written in Java, with special support of BibTeX. Site contains screen shots, manual, FAQ and downloads.
- A portable Tcl/Tk browser/editor for BibTeX format bibliography files. Mailing list, man page, source code and downloads for Unix, Mac, Windows 3.1, 95 and NT.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2014 at 14:28:50 UTC -