become an editor
the entire directory
only in System_Management/Installers
Open Directory - Computers: Software: System Management: Installers
- Windows installer authoring tool with built-in support for Java Applications and support for App-V. (Caphyon)
- Open source tool for creating installers for Java applications using the Ant tool.
- Multiplatform installer for Windows, Unix and OS X. Integrates natively and has free licenses for open source projects. (BitRock)
- A shareware wizard driven application packager and installer builder. (Bersoft)
- Free software that creates installation packages for Windows applications. (Excelsior)
- Open source tool to create self-extracting archives from existing ZIP files with a wizard interface for Windows.
- Installer creator that builds distribution packages with a skinable interface. (Ethalone Solutions, Inc.)
- A Java multi-platform deployment tool to build installers for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX , HP-UX, and IBM iSeries.
- Installer creator that uses a wizard interface to build distribution packages. (Pacific Gold Coast Corp)
- Creates software installers for Windows or Macintosh.(MindVision Software)
- A installation builder for the Windows platform. (Proggle.com)
- Open source software that creates cross-platform installers as JAR archives.
- Create international, cross platform installers and updaters for your applications, applets, and servlets.(DeNova, Inc.)
Nullsoft Scriptable Install System
- A scriptable win32 installer/uninstaller system. (Nullsoft)
- Installs and updates software on local, mobile, and remote PCs, laptops, and servers. (NewBoundary)
- User-friendly setup application free for independent software developers. (Pantaray Research)
- Generates patches to update software files. (Pocket Soft, Inc.)
- Installation and deployment tools for Windows including Setup Factory, AutoPlay Menu Studio and Visual Patch.(Indigo Rose Corporation)
- A setup development tool for Windows with a modern, familiar look-and-feel. (TG Byte Software)
- Free software that creates MSI and MSI setup packages using an XML document.
Usenet microsoft.public.sms.installer -
Usenet microsoft.public.vb.setupwiz -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2012 at 12:35:06 UTC -