become an editor
the entire directory
only in Excel/FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
This category in other languages:
All Experts Excel Q&A
- Volunteer experts answer online and emailed questions about Excel. Free.
- Excel help and guide. Offers articles related to Excel and business analysis.
- Hundreds of articles focused on how to "Become Awesome In Excel." This site is run by Microsoft Excel MVP, Purna Duggirala.
Clearly and Simply
- A blog run by Robert Mundigl. Showcases, techniques, tips and tricks on data analysis, modeling, simulation and visualization with Microsoft Excel and Tableau, including many workbooks for free download.
Contextures: Excel Tips and Techniques
- Offers discussion of common Excel problems and answers to often asked questions.
Daily Dose of Excel
- Thousands of (virtually) daily articles and discussions of all aspects of Microsoft Excel. This blog is run by Microsoft Excel MVP, Dick Kusleika.
- Online Excel courses with video and practice files, including certification and CPD accreditation. Microsoft Certified partner.
The Excel Addict
- Provides tips and tricks for intermediate users. Proposes a free newsletter.
- Tutorials on how to use Excel. Areas include basics, functions, data analysis and VBA.
- An interactive Microsoft Excel fundamentals course built inside a large Excel file. Covers 41 Excel topics.
- Microsoft Excel tutorials, tips and solutions.
Excel Help for Beginners
- Basic information for beginning Excel users.
- Microsoft Excel articles and workbooks with the focus on teaching the reader how to become an Excel Hero at their workplace. Emphasis on formulas, templates, and charts.
Excel Macros & Programming
- Sells tutorials aimed at accountants and provides free tips. Online ordering.
Excel Tutorial Videos
- Online video courses for Excel beginners. Covers simple functions and cell formatting.
- Books and online training courses on Excel designed for CPAs and accounting professionals.
Faster At Excel
- Articles on how to get faster at Microsoft Excel by using Excel shortcuts and other time-saving tricks.
Help with Excel Functions and Formulas
- Provides help to users of Excels, with an emphasis on Excel functions and formulas, but also covering basic Excel, Excel tips and an introduction to Excel VBA
Mead In Kent
- Provides information on functions and charts, and tips about testing spreadsheets for errors. Includes Access help.
Microsoft Excel Tutorial - FunctionX
- This site offers tutorials on Microsoft Excel.
The Spreadsheet Page
- Excel tips, utilities, add-ins and books for Excel users and developers. Site is run by John Walkenbach, author of numerous books and articles on Excel.
- Provides video and online training for Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, and other CAD related software.
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2016 at 8:06:01 UTC -