become an editor
the entire directory
only in Excel/Add-Ins
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Spreadsheets: Excel: Add-Ins
This category in other languages:
- Solutions for forecasting, budgeting and management reporting. Located in San Franciscon, CA, USA.
ARMON Technologies, LLC
- Developer of XLActuary, an Excel add-in designed to handle all actuarial factor calculations via new worksheet functions. Website includes details about their consultancy, a help file and support information.
ASAP Free Utilities
- Excel add-in contains over 300 utilities to fill the gaps in Excel, and automate frequently used tasks.
- Provides Pivot Table AutoFormat XL, allowing the creation of collection of autoformats.
- Proposes collections of add-ins and visual basic macros.
- The Excel Auditor, tool to control, audit, and document workbooks. BYG utilities lite, shareware, Goldmine, free technique demonstration files, bugs. (BYG stands for Big Yellow Gorilla.)
- Provide interactive maps and graphics for both Excel and PowerPoint. Website includes free and professional versions, business cases and a forum.
- Software to allow several users to work on the same spreadsheet data using server-side change management.
- Provide StatScorer decision support software adding in-depth stochastic modeling and Monte Carlo simulation capabilities to Excel spreadsheets. Shows possible outcomes from models related to various areas (finance, risk management, engineering etc.). Site includes examples and a forum.
- Allows users to download stock prices from Yahoo Finance into Microsoft Excel. The site has English and German language versions and a manual.
- Excel functions for projecting costs and revenues, coping with time periods and growth.
- Sells templates designed for project management, business analysis, investment and option valuation, multiple regression forecasting, portfolio monitoring and optimization.
CDX Technologies: CDXZipStream
- Provides zip code analysis tools including distance calculations, codes within a given radius, reverse look-ups, address verification and geo-coding. Website includes product features, FAQs, pricing, and a 30 day trial.
DJI Computer Solutions
- Proposes applications for personal finances, golf, scheduling, tax calculations and task management.
- Offers graphing software for scientists and engineers, with the facility to import data from Excel.
Daniel's XL Toolbox
- Free, open-source add-in for Excel providing data analysis and presentation functions. Site includes the developer's blog and a German language version of the whole site.
- Transforms Excel into a fully functional database. Allows you to convert worksheets into tables and conduct queries within the Excel environment.
- Provides software to obfuscate Excel VBA code. Website includes the software download, demonstration video and details of their consultancy and training business.
- Provides data conversion tools allowing the extraction of data from text reports in Excel.
- Provides tools to gather, analyze, check and present quantitative data. Presentation of the company and its products and FAQs.
Decision Models' FastExcel
- Professional spreadsheet consultant has developed FastExcel to help run Spreadsheets quicker. FastExcel provides analysis and helpful solutions to potential spreadsheet problems.
- San Francisco based software company providing several different add-ins in the areas of decision tree diagrams, sensitivity analysis and Monte Carlo simulations. Website also includes sample chapters from a book about decision analysis with Excel.
- Software to compare Excel workbooks, csv files, and VBA macros, highlighting the differences with color. Site includes news, screenshots, full features list, and trial version download.
- Proposes a tool for difficult data manipulations.
- XCell Compiler provides Excel workbook formulas and VBA code copy protection. Includes a key licensing system with a trial mode and hardware locking. Website also includes non-Excel software.
- Timeslider adds the third dimension of time to your spreadsheets
- Produces MoboCalc which supports pen input for Excel on tablet PCs through a custom Excel tablet input panel. Features natural maths notation and function shortcuts in formulas.
Excel Business Solutions
- Provides several VBA add-ins in the areas of finance and statistics. The source code is unprotected for educational purposes.
Excel Image Assistant
- Software to automatically insert multiple images into Excel, such as all the images in a specified folder. Site includes testimonials.
Excel Password Remover
- Add-in that removes passwords, with certain limits. Postcard-ware.
- Multiple utilities such as a graphical calendar and a tool to spot duplicates in lists.
Excel Quick Search
- Tool which extends Excel's search facilities.
- Displays Excel formulae as mathematical equations.
- Software to discover spreadsheet errors, help with auditing and understand complex models.
- Encrypts spreadsheets allowing normal operations only for authorized users.
- Changes And Trends Software offers a product which allows you to see the important parts of your spreadsheets on a dashboard.
- A business forecasting add-in for Microsoft Excel.
- Proposes spreadsheets configured with interactive formulas in many different subject areas.
- Provides an add-in that converts text into flowcharts. Website includes templates, demonstration videos and a help file.
- The company that developed the basic solver offers the Premium Solver. Provides download, online ordering, company information and a tutorial.
- Collection of games for Excel.
- Produce the product SaveToDB which allows Excel to view and edit SQL Server and SQL Azure data. Website includes the software and examples.
- Provides quantitative trading system analysis using 3d charts, nonlinear fractal geometry and quantitative analysis.
- Time-series predictions using Bayesian algorithms and Wavelet analysis.
- Proposes formatting and financial tools. Presentation of the company and the products, online support. In Peru.
- Turns Excel workbooks into interactive web applications.
- Excel Data Cleaner automates cleaning tasks like duplicate removal, formatting and counting tasks in Excel. Site also includes software for Microsoft Word.
Life Cycle Costing
- The "Sensitivity Analysis Knoll" Add-In does single input or multiple input sensitivity analysis of up to 20 inputs and 20 outputs. It includes the option to search for zero crossing output values and their corresponding input settings, which is often required for break even analysis.
- Provides several Excel utilities such as comparing spreadsheets, counting unique entries, password recovery and online stock prices. Also offers a consultancy service.
- What's Best allows the creation of optimization models in Excel. It solves linear, nonlinear and integer programming problems.
- Monte Carlo, Decision Tree and Statistics add-in for risk analysis
MSDN: Isolating Microsoft Office Extensions with the COM Shim Wizard Version 2.3
- Software developers can isolate managed add-ins using this free COM Shim Wizard.
- Provides keyboard shortcuts designed for use by members of the financial community.
- Automates the process of running Excel macros.
- Spreadsheet mapping software that allows you to chart Excel data on a map.
- UK company providing Isolist for data matching and reconciliation.
NEKO to Excel
- Proposes free games for Excel, developed with VBA.
- Eases navigating through complex spreadsheets. Provides company and purchasing information, free demo and a presentation of the product.
- Provides an Excel 2007 template allowing the display and analysis of network graphs. Can import graphs from a variety of formats.
- Offers data analysis and reporting tools for budgeting and forecasting. Proposes consulting services. In London, UK.
Oak Focus Software
- QueryCell allows you to query Excel data using SQL. Website includes screenshots, tutorials and articles.
PATools Data Toolkit
- Add-in for manipulating and analysing data.
- Open Source OLAP software ideal for budgeting and forecasting
- A utility that aids with translation and cleanup of Excel spreadsheets. It captures and lists all words in the spreadsheet, allowing the user to globally substitute alternate words.
- Allows mathematical formulae to provide much more precise results, use of larger and smaller numbers and eliminates binary conversion errors.
- This add-in provides a simple, ergonomic way to enter data.
SQL*XL Links Excel to Oracle
- Adds a menu item to Excel through which SQL can be submitted to Oracle. Full featured and allows bulk inserts/updates, PL/SQL, VBA.
- This tool by Systems Modelling finds the spreadsheets on your network and their links/dependencies. Addresses Sarbanes-Oxley concerns.
- Provides Monte Carlo simulation software for the risk analysis of decisions. Their license states users must email SimulAr with models developed using their tool.
- Single and multiple-objective genetic algorithms optimization add-in for Microsoft Excel.
- Provide an improved GoalSeek algorithm. Site includes a download link and a comparison between the capabilities of their algorithm with the ones developed by Microsoft and Lotus.
- Proposes the Modeler and the Highlighter tools.
Spinnaker Software Solutions
- Add-ins for Microsoft Excel. Downloadable shareware and freeware: Spinnaker Screens, Alerts, Strings, Functions, Merges, Columns, Extracts, Passwords, Fuel Tax Program, Image Wizard, Statistics and Prints.
- Provides utilities including those to compare, analyse, map and track down the sources of circularities in spreadsheets.
- Provide reporting and error auditing tools, including ones to show how formulae have been copied, follow precedent/dependent relationships, compare workbooks and manipulate named ranges.
Spreadsheet Innovations Ltd
- Provides development tools for building, testing, documenting and using spreadsheets. Presentation of the company and its product, contact and purchasing information. In the UK.
- LockXLS protects VBA and spreadsheet formulae from reverse engineering and provides trial period functionality.
The Spreadsheet Store
- Free help, a forum and templates for a wide variety of purposes including stock market, real estate and financial statement evaluation, invoicing and personal finance.
- Thetaris is a German company that produces Theta Proxy XL. Functionality includes real-time option pricing and financial hedging. Website includes the software, case studies and documentation.
- Draws dependency graphs/diagrams to depict relationships between cells in Excel. Use this tool for spreadsheet auditing, mathematical modeling, and other calculations. Trace is freeware.
- Solutions for scheduling, material control, graphing and time sheets.
Virtual Cube Solutions
- Allows direct access to relational databases in a manner that is identical to an OLAP add-in. Website includes free trial and documentation.
Visual Data Group
- Trellis Charts adds eight new chart types to Excel including Parallel Plots, Box Plots, Dot Plots and others. Website includes documentation and the definition of a Trellis Chart.
- File shows the local times in the USA, the UK and Japan relative to GMT and 4 different time zones, including Los Angeles, Ohio and Europe (GMT+1).
- Provides access to SQL Server Analysis Services to manipulate business data directly in a spreadsheet. Presentation of the company and its technology. In the UK.
- Set of workbooks for statistical analysis of data. All working and code is visible. Freeware version available.
- XLhub is an add-in that creates a two-way (read/write) connection between Excel and a SQL Server database. It adds security, versioning, and multi-user capabilities. Website includes the download, tutorials, videos and customer stories.
- Predictive analytics add-in allows scoring of data and the execution of complex statistical models. Links exist to the same software as a service and running outside of Excel.
xl-IQ Interactive Excel Training
- Add-in that teaches you how to use Excel through its user-interface.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:34:32 PM EDT -