become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software_Engineering/Journals
Computers: Computer Science: Publications: Journals
ACM Crossroads Magazine: Article Index
- ACM Crossroads is the student magazine of the Association for Computing Machinery. Crossroads has published several articles about software engineering, and this is an index of them.
ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM)
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) publishes papers on all aspects of that challenge: specification, design, development and maintenance. It covers tools and methodologies, languages, data structures, and algorithms. TOSEM also reports on successful efforts, noting practical lessons that can be scaled and transferred to other projects, and often looks at applications of innovative technologies. The tone is scholarly but readable; the content is worthy of study; the presentation is effective.
- News and articles on application development trends, intended for software developers for enterprise environments.
Human-Computer Interaction Publications
- BUILD-IT is a planning tool based on computer vision technology, with a capacity for complex planning and composition tasks. The system enables users, grouped around a table, to interact in a virtual scene, using real bricks to select and manipulate objects in the scene.
Microsoft Systems Journal
- An archive of back issues from 1986 through 2000.
News @ SEI Interactive
- Offers current and past articles related to the state of trends in software design and development.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 10:45:08 UTC -