become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software_Engineering/Books
Computers: News and Media: Books
Code Complete Official Website
- The author -Steve Mcconnell - talks about his experiences in the field of software engineering and more specifically on best practices in the Software Construction phase.
The Craft of Computer Programming Electronic Book Web site
- A book for beginners who want to learn how to program and a refresher for experienced programmers
Function Point Training Manual [Free Download]
- Function point training manual by David H. Longstreet. The manual describes the process of Function Point Counting in detail, along with several case studies and examples.
Guide to the SWEBOK
- The IEEE's Software Engineering Body of Knowledge categorizes the domain of software engineering. Available online, the document describes the generally accepted knowledge required of software engineers.
Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- A textbook about software engineering aimed at second-year university students who already have a background in OO programming using Java. Focuses on UML and includes many exercises. Published by McGraw-Hill in 2001. By Timothy C. Lethbridge and Robert Laganière of the University of Ottawa, Canada.
Practical Software Requirements
- By Benjamin Kovitz; Manning Publications Co., 1998, ISBN 1884777597. A guidebook for the programmer or manager writing requirements for the first time, as well as the experienced system analyst. [publisher website]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2012 at 7:24:06 UTC -