the entire directory
only in Software/Software_Engineering
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Software Engineering
Computers: Computer Science
This category in other languages:
- A tool for systems analysts and software engineers to manage software requirements and test cases throughout the system life cycle.
- Develops and markets software products for business and mission critical information systems, and provide consulting and engineering services for enterprises.
David Consulting Group
- Provides CMMI and software process improvement, software measurement, sizing, metrics, and benchmarking and function point counting consulting.
- Systems engineering high-tech company leader in space, defense, science, and energy.
- Microsoft DNA software architects, software engineering, and development.
International Function Point User Group
- A non-profit organization promoting the use of function point analysis and other software metrics.
- Develops and support tools for software engineering, process control, version and configuration management.
- Offers products and services to help accelerate e-business implementation through legacy renewal and reengineering.
Newman & Spurr Consultancy Ltd
- A software engineering company based in Camberley, Surrey, specialising in simulations, mathematical modelling, wargames, operational analysis, graphical interfaces and database design.
Offshore Software Success
- Provides news, commentary, tips, how to, and best practices for outsourcing software development and hiring freelance programming talent.
PERA Enterprise Integration Web Site
- Contains information on the PERA Enterprise Model including planning, reference architecture and project execution principles.
SESA - Systems Engineering Society of Australia
- Events, forum, regional chapters, resources, management.
Software Architecture, Architects and Architecting
- Provides resources for software architects, answers such questions as "what is software architecture" and "why is it important", and covers the architecting process and role of the architect.
Software Engineering Institute (SEI)
- SEI is a federal research center whose mission is to advance the state of the practice of software engineering to improve the quality of systems that depend on software. SEI accomplishes this mission by promoting the evolution of software engineering from an ad hoc, labor-intensive activity to a discipline that is well managed and supported by technology.
Software Engineering Radio
- The podcast provides lasting tutorials and interviews for professional software developers.
Software Productivity Research
- Software process management articles, tools, and consulting, led by Capers Jones.
Software Research, Inc.
- Improve customer delivered software quality through research, design, and implementation of the world's best tools for software testing and quality assurance, functional testing, requirements testing, coverage analysis, regression testing, WebSite testing, embedded system testing, with full support for Java, C, C++, COBOL, Ada, Fortran.
- Provides solutions for distributed information systems in such industries as telecommunications, energy, and financial services. Specialize in the areas of software engineering, systems engineering, application systems development, Internet technologies, database solutions, network solutions, and systems integration.
- Offers tools and add-ons to enhance the Cool:Gen development environment.
- Providing outsourced Windows software design, development, quality assurance and testing services and solutions.
Usenet comp.software-eng -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 13, 2013 6:24:02 AM EDT -