become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shareware/Networking
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Shareware: Networking
Computers: Software: Networking
- Network monitoring software package. Includes logging, notification, reboot capability, option to run as an NT service. [Win 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP]
- Network monitor program and system management tool that allows the continuous monitoring of servers availability and performance. Supports various log file detail levels and formats, and include a log analyzer that can display information for each tested host separately.
AdventNet Agent Toolkit Java Edition
- Complete development environment to build standalone SNMP agents, Multi-Protocol agents, and standalone TL1 agents. It is a suite, which provides testing tools to cater the needs of agent developers.
- Network management and inventory tools. Product specifications, screenshots, and trial downloads.
- Web accelerating and content filtering proxy server, which allows the sharing of a single Internet connection between multiple computers on a LAN. Supports most Internet protocols, including DNS, FTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, and SOCKS5, and features a built-in scheduler for offline browsing. Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000.
- Network messenger for Windows NT and Windows 2000 systems.
Atelier Web Remote Commander
- Manage and audit remote servers and workstations or provide helpdesk support within LANs, and across the Internet, without the installation of any kind of remote software.
- Bandwidth management, and traffic shaping software for Windows 2000 and XP, runs on the server with no client software needed.
CC Get MAC Address Software
- Utility to find MAC address and computer name from IP address on the LAN even out of a LAN range. Supports Wake On LAN (WOL), use it to wake up any computer on the LAN remotely.
- A Windows 95/98/2000/NT4 software solution that provides a single point of contact between the network and the Internet, support for Dial-Up, permanent, or ISDN connections. LAN users can run World Wide Web, News and FTP applications on the workstations.
- Gives network administrators control over which users can access what devices ports, floppies, Magneto-Optical disks, on a local computer. Program can be used to flush a storage device's buffers and to get extended information about devices and NTFS partitions. For Windows 2000/NT.
eEye Digital Security
- Provides security products and services to help secure networks. Products are 'SecureIIS' an application firewall, 'Retina' the network security scanner, 'Iris' network traffic analyzer, and 'Blink' the network availability monitor.
- MultiNetwork Manager is designed to toggle among multiple TCP/IP, LAN, or dial-up settings in Windows. It also incorporates RAS dialing as well as Windows network settings. [Windows XP/NT/ME/95/98/2000]
Golden Bits Software
- noteNOW is a smart network messaging system that enables efficient instant broadcasting of messages to all or specific groups of network users. Requirements, Windows NT/2000, noteNOW Desktop.
- Produces X-Server for Windows, NFS client and server, SSH, and FTP software.
Link Maven - Briggs Softworks
- A parallel port file transfer tool for Windows. Connect two PCs together with a parallel link cable and copy, move, and delete files and directories between them.
- Software for file searching across a LAN with the ability to search hidden network resources. [Windows NT/2000/XP]
- Graphical user interface for Net Send. Allowing AutoReply, automatically add signature; send message to a group, address book, save incoming and outgoing messages, system tray and drag-and-drop functionality.
- Program is a multi-session and multi-desktop management utility which allows the running of programs under another user account. Includes multilogon and multidesktop capabilities. Downloadable 15-day trial for Windows NT/2000.
Pigeon Communication System
- Communication and notification software for a Company's internal communication, send message, warning or alert to designated users posted in a non-obtrusive scrolling banner.
- Firewall that offers user-level access controls for Windows NT/2000/XP. It integrates with the Windows user authentication system.
- Display notes on the desktop. Send note through local network, Internet or Email. It is configurable and stable. Perfect for LAN communication. Set paragraph format, color, font, an alignment.
- Develops a range of software for local area networks, intranet, and WAN environments. Details of products, support information, trial downloads, and forum.
Softros Systems, Inc.
- Develops software for corporate networks, such as server-client network time synchronization software, local networks (LAN) and wide networks (WAN) messaging software.
Software Reflective Memory
- A high throughput/low latency using COTS hardware and the internal CPU exception mechanism to implement a reflective memory system for control system, distributed, and wireless networked applications.
- Trends management program handles field data from one or more acquisition systems, or internal performance data from servers. It manages any kind of periodically updated value in a database, which can be reached by SQL query.
- NetSecrets e-mail is the first real-time network utility designed to make the complex tasks of monitoring e-mail traffic easy. Will help to control and analyze information in the network.
- Useful utility for send instant messages as fast as possible on a Windows network.
- Windows NT/2000 event log management, view, print, dump list of events, user/ras sessions or print jobs. Dump in ASCII-delimited, CSV or HTML format. Schedule these actions with the LogSched service.
- A dual channel hexadecimal, ASCII, and ANSI protocol analyzer for RS232, RS422, or RS485 full- or half-duplex synchronous and asynchronous protocols. Works with any standard PC serial adapter. For Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000.
- Send, receive message and chat throughout a local network with a skinable instant messenger.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2014 at 16:45:12 UTC -