become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shareware/Diagnostics
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Shareware: Diagnostics
Computers: Software: Diagnostics
ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool
- Performs computer configuration analysis and provides detailed information on computer hardware and its working modes.
- Utility that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously tested for reliability and stability. The ability to save results to disk as log file. Requirements, DirectX and Windows 95/98/NT4/2000/ME/XP.
- Provides quick verification of key system parameters such as processor speed, model number and cache settings.
- Test the performance of various components in the PC. Test CPU, memory, bus, system information, hard disk, video card, and 3D speed. There are also three reliability tests, and generates and load reports.
- A DOS-based diagnostics program for Windows.
Dr. Hardware PC Test and Benchmark
- Analyze the system, including the BIOS, CPU, SDRAM modules, as well as EIDE, PCI, and SCSI devices. Also provides benchmarks and report function. [Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- DOS utility to tests the read and write speed of almost any drive by performing a series of DOS I/O operations. The results are displayed in kilobytes per second and MegaBytes per minute.
- Dos operating memory tester to find memory errors, incompatibility between memory modules and motherboard and incorrect settings the operating system is not able to find. Test is running up to 4GB of memory.
- Provides detailed information about the system and runs benchmark tests on the hardware under Windows 95/98.
Hardware Sensors Monitor Pro
- Hmonitor utilizes sensor chips on smart motherboards to track system temperature, voltages and cooling fans, to ensure that the operator has ample warning that the system is not operating properly. [Win 9x/NT/2000]
Hot CPU Tester
- A computer system health and stability tester. It tests CPU, and virtually all parts of motherboard for errors/bugs and defective parts. It is a burn-in test with uniquely designed state of the art DefectTech engine.
- A system information utility designed especially for detection of hardware. The program displays all the components hierarchically and generates a log file. DOS version available too.
- Optimize RAM by increasing or free up and defragmenting memory. Program features include automatic and manual RAM recovery capabilities, and a RAM defragmenter. Also the ability to adjust various memory caches, and a customizable memory monitor.
Memory Zipper Plus
- Memory optimization and management utility. Free the memory that Windows neglects and fails to release, defragment the computer's RAM, and repair memory leaks to avoid crashes.
- Boosts your system's performance by increasing available RAM, defragmenting system memory, defragments your physical RAM, increasing the efficiency of your CPU and Motherboard caches. Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000.
MemWatcher - Matrix Software
- It provides an accurate indication of the computer's memory usage, both physical RAM and page file on Windows 95/98/ME/NT, also displays system's CPU and resource usage. Stress tests your applications, by simulating low memory situations.
- MVsoft Co shareware diagnostic tool for all Windows operational systems above 3.1. Detecting the station components: of hardware and software. Utility does not require installation on tested PC and could be run from floppy, any shared network directory or server logon script.
PassMark Performance Test
- Immediately assess the performance of the computer and compare it to a number of standard, baseline computer systems. Program can be run from a floppy. Includes over 20 individual tests, which are divided between six test suites.
- A set of tools designed to tweak TCP/IP connection speeds, graphics card, and general PC settings to improve system performance. It includes a help file system, full-featured tool-tip descriptions, and a new compile code method.
- Safely optimizes all aspects of the PC. Auto-Tune will automatically speed up the PC for best performance once the diagnostics program is run. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Computer diagnostic and repair tool that performs a series of diagnostic checks to locate file errors and problems, registry problems, and software errors.
Serial Port Mapper
- Program allows mapping of any serial ports to any other serial ports.
Serial Port Sniffer ActiveX Control
- Serial Port Sniffer is a powerful advanced ActiveX Control that allows your application to sniff (fully monitor and edit data flows) serial port in your system.
Shared Serial Ports
- Shared Serial Ports allows sharing real serial ports between multiple applications via a virtual serial port. Applications will receive/send data to/from real serial port simultaneously.
- PC optimization and Internet utilities made to enhance personal and business productivity.
- Detects and provides information about all the hardware in the computer. It also provides benchmarks of the processor, memory, hard disks, CD-ROM and the video adapter.
- A Task Manager and System Information utility for Win95/98/NT/2000. It shows in real time information about all running processes and threads including ring0 VxD threads.
Virtual Serial Port Kit
- Program creates pairs of virtual serial ports connected virtually to each other.
The Windows Registry Experts
- Information and software utilities to fix most Windows errors: Registry and file errors, Windows tweaks and optimizing memory and disk space.
- A Windows memory management utility to improve overall system performance. With a memory optimizer, file and disk cache optimizer and a performance booster.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 11:05:07 UTC -