the entire directory
only in DOS/Programming
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: x86: DOS: Programming
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly: x86
- A Protected Mode Debugger which provides debugging services to real mode, protected mode, virtual 8086 mode programs, DPMI and VCPI clients, and Win 3.1x and Win95/98 programs under any memory manager while occupying only a few kilobytes of low DOS memory.
- Assembler written complex number math library (single, double and extended precisions), intended as a high-quality replacement for the available C++ complex class libraries, and as an add on for Pascal or Delphi.
- Irie Pascal for DOS is a Pascal compiler and interpreter. Both the compiler and interpreter are command-line based.
- Libraries for vector, matrix, and complex math functions. Hand optimized routines written in Assembler for speed and accuracy.
Ralf Brown's Interrupt List (USA Midwest mirror)
- A list of interrupts used on the Intel x86 architecture and their meaning with over 9000 linked pages and 350 indexes greatly ease the process of searching.
- The Ultimate Packer for eXecutables is a portable, extendable, high-performance executable packer for several different executable formats. Freeware.
Usenet alt.msdos.programmer -
Usenet comp.os.msdos.programmer -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2013 at 22:42:10 UTC -