become an editor
the entire directory
only in Solaris/Software
Computers: Software: Networking
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Products
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Software
Freeware for Solaris
- Archive of pre-compiled free or public domain software for Sun Microsystems Solaris operating systems.
PatchReport - Solaris patch tool
- PatchReport or PatchReport for 2.7 is a Perl script to assist in the automation of Solaris patch installation.
Solaris Package Archive
- Precompiled software for SPARC and x86 based platforms; Community SoftWare archive, CSW; freeware, FAQs.
Solaris Security Toolkit
- Formerly known as the JumpStart Architecture and Security Scripts (JASS) toolkit, provides a flexible and extensible mechanism to harden and audit Solaris.
The Solarpack Project
- The aim of this project is to deliver tools (based on NetBSD's packaging system) which allow seamless management of free software packages under Solaris.
Sun Solaris Scripts and Commands
- Scripts and Commands that are free to use.
UNIX Packages for Solaris
- Open Source UNIX Applications available for download, together with support and consulting services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 21:05:11 UTC -