become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Exploit_Software
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Security: Exploit Software
Computers: Hacking: Exploits
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Security: Password Auditing
Alec Muffett's Home Page
- The author of Crack, a Unix password cracker. A collection of software, libraries, and documentation for Unix security.
- Archive of exploits for many systems. Pages have not been updated since 1998 and are preserved only for posterity.
John the Ripper password cracker
- A portable password cracker with built-in efficient implementations of multiple password hashing algorithms found on various Unix flavors.
- Tool that lets a system administrator run complex or simple scanner scripts on any number of machines in a heterogeneous environment. Unmaintained since 1995.
- Lists vulnerabilities, white papers and utilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2013 at 0:55:21 UTC -