become an editor
the entire directory
only in Boycott,_Lawsuits/Humor
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review: Humor
Computers: Programming: Languages: Obfuscated
Recreation: Humor: Computer
The Nigerian SCO Connection
- Nigerian spam email parody. Eerily realistic. [Ars Technica, LLC]
The SCO Mug
- Photographs (7) of coffee mug shown modified to handle bio-waste receptacle functions, and being used for such by penguin wearing a gnu about his neck. [Brian/Mitchell Genealogy]
Someday the Mountain Might Get 'em, But the Law Never Will
- Annotated photographic summary of SCO suit and related events, in format of Dukes of Hazzard US TV show.
We Love the SCO Information Minister
- Quotes from SCO personnel on Linux and Unix, chosen for their amusement value; and many serious links, including SCOX basic chart of stock price and volume.
The Grinch Who Stole Linux
- Parody of children's Christmas story popular in US, celebratory forum comments. [Groklaw] (November 06, 2003)
Parody: Modern SCO Executive
- Lyrical summary of SCO suit and related events, in format of song 'I Am The Very Model of a Modern Major-General', from 'Pirates of Penzance', by Gilbert, Sullivan. With funny forum comments. [LWN: Linux Weekly News] (June 03, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:56:45 UTC -