become an editor
the entire directory
only in Boycott,_Lawsuits/Germany
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: SCO: Boycott, Lawsuits: Germany
World: Deutsch: Computer: Software: Betriebssysteme: Linux
SCO's Evidence Unveiled?
- A German claims he has managed to look at SCO evidence about Linux, without needing to sign one of the very irritating non disclosure agreement (NDA) documents, via someone's mistake in a law office. [The Inquirer] (June 15, 2003)
Legal Action Hits SCO Web Site
- SCO warned firms that using Linux may cause them legal trouble, then shut down its whole German web site after Linux advocacy group LinuxTag obtains temporary restraining German court order. [CNET News.com] (June 03, 2003)
Court Puts Muzzle on SCO
- SCO dealt legal blow in attempts to enforce its views of its Unix intellectual property rights when German court grants preliminary injunction; must stop claiming Linux is illegal Unix derivative or pay fine up to 250,000 Euro. [eWeek] (May 30, 2003)
SCO Stands Defiant, German Court Grants Preliminary Injunction
- SCO officers say firm is right in press conference. At same time, German court in Bremen grants injunction to Univention GmbH, German Linux integrator, against SCO Group GmbH, SCO German division. With forum comments. [Linux Today] (May 30, 2003)
Group Eyes Linux Suit against SCO
- German Linux lobbying association LinuxTag may seek German court order against SCO due to threats against 1,500 of world's biggest Linux supporters, all businesses, including IBM. [CNET News.com] (May 28, 2003)
LinuxTag: SCO Must Desist Unfair Competitive Practices
- Lawyers for German LinuxTag association gave notice to SCO Group GmbH to desist from unfair competitive practices; notice maintains SCO is sowing uncertainty among community of GNU/Linux users, developers, suppliers. [Linux Today] (May 27, 2003)
German Linux Association May Drop SCO as Member
- LIVE Linux-Verband e.V., an association promoting interests of Linux users and software developers in Germany, is mulling whether to drop the German SCO subsidiary. [IDG.net] (May 21, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 26, 2013 at 20:43:11 UTC -