the entire directory
only in Unix/SCO
Business: Management: Ethics
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: POSIX
Society: Activism: Anti-Corporation
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms
This category in other languages:
The SCO Group, Inc.
- Develops, supports small/mid scale Unix server OSs and business system software for network computing; products, related services: OpenServer, OpenUnix, UnixWare. Unix intellectual property licensing. Was Santa Cruz Operation, Caldera Systems, Caldera International. Stock: SCOXQ.PK.
A.P. Lawrence-SCO Unix Consultant
- Articles, tips, and help relating to SCO Unix operating systems.
comp.unix.sco.* FAQ List
- Links to the SCO Unix Newsgroups/Mailing List Administrative FAQ and the SCO Technical FAQ.
Esker VSI-FAX Fax Server Software
- Enterprise-wide, multi-platform fax solution for small and medium businesses.
Imaging Technology Group
- Document imaging software solutions for online electronic records management, statement processing. SCO Unix and UnixWare sales, support.
ITtoolbox Caldera Linux Discussion Group - 404 2007.8.3
- For technical and functional discussion of the Caldera OpenLinux system.
- Software development firm that has developed drivers for PC Cards to run with SCO Unix operating systems. Drivers are written to be PCMCIA Standard Release 2.10 compliant.
- Backup solution and bare metal disaster recovery technology for SCO-Caldera OpenServer, OpenUnix 8, UnixWare 7.1; OpenLinux.
- Offers RS-232/422/485 multiport serial products, running on various platforms, for PCI, ISA, CompactPCI.
Overview of OpenServer 5 Patches and Supplements
- SCO list of Release 5 patches.
SCO Developer Network
- Resource for SCO Unix developers with technical information, documentation, program membership, directory, newsletter.
- Listing of those available including OpenServer, OpenUnix, UnixWare; SCObiz, SCOsource; SCOoffice Mail Server, SCO Authentication.
- List of open source and freeware products for OpenServer, UnixWare 7, Open Unix 8.
SCO Skunkware FAQ
- FAQ for freeware programs available for OpenServer, UnixWare.
- Many services tailored to many customer needs, for many products, including OpenServer, OpenUnix, UnixWare; Volution, POS, Embedded, tools.
Tek-Tips: SCO Unix Forum
- Technical support, mutual help system. Forbids selling, recruiting.
Ransom Love, Co-founder of Caldera and SCO, Speaks of Unix, GPL and the Lawsuit
- The former CEO of Caldera and architect of its SCO acquisition disagrees with firm's legal campaign against Linux vendors, but he still thinks SCO has case against IBM. [eWeek] (September 25, 2003)
SCO Posts Revenue Increase
- Firm embroiled in high-profile intellectual property dispute, reports net income of $4.5 million on revenue of $21.4 million for Q2. [CNET News.com] (May 28, 2003)
SCO, SuSE Bullish Despite Differences
- SCO and SuSE issue bullish statements on their business prospects, though estranged business partners sit on opposite sides of Linux fence. Dropping Linux will help SCO business, says CEO Darl McBride. [CNET News.com] (May 28, 2003)
SCO Group Drops Old Caldera Name
- Firm officially drops old name of Caldera International. Measure was approved by shareholders on Friday, the Lindon, Utah-based company said this week. [CNET.com] (May 21, 2003)
SCO Directs Attention to New Software
- Firm's fastest growing revenue source stems from its efforts to enforce more licensing of its software. They recently announced Web services software that may steer some attention back to their products. [CNET News.com] (April 30, 2003)
SCO Professional Services: SCO What?
- Former Caldera Systems is center of UnitedLinux consortium, but normal Unix customers, small-mid size businesses, are its main income. Heavy turnover in SCO sales organization makes it hard to get firm's attention. [Baseline] (February 13, 2003)
SCO Group Readies New Platform
- SCO is working on new platform, SCOx, it hopes will drive next generation of applications on networks and servers, across Unix, Linux, for 2 of firm's core customer groups, replicated sites, small- to medium-sized businesses. [eWeek] (January 22, 2003)
Caldera Renames Itself SCO Group
- Caldera International Inc. used its GeoFORUM conference in Las Vegas to announce it will change name to The SCO Group, Rename does not mean firm is moving away from Linux but is building on brand recognition of SCO products. [eWeek] (August 26, 2002)
Caldera Is SCO's Savior
- The Santa Cruz Operation found a savior in Linux software maker Caldera Systems, who will buy SCO's server software and professional services divisions, with total $25 million sales, $10 million losses, in fiscal Q3. [Forbes] (August 03, 2000)
SCO Hitches Its Wagon to Linux
- Unsurprisingly, some struggling firms see Linux as a ride out of the dark tunnel of flat growth and into the bright light of prosperity. Executives at SCO, former Santa Cruz Operation, are debating if Linux is salvation. [Forbes] (July 12, 2000)
Usenet alt.os.linux.caldera -
Usenet comp.unix.sco -
Usenet comp.unix.sco.announce -
Usenet comp.unix.sco.misc -
Usenet comp.unix.sco.programmer -
Usenet comp.unix.xenix.sco -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 10:45:07 UTC -