become an editor
the entire directory
only in OpenBSD/People
- OpenBSD developer and ports maintainer from France, member of GNOME foundation.
- OpenBSD developer.
- Canadian, recent Twitter convert, OpenBSD slacker.
- OpenSSH developer in Australia, works at Google.
- OpenBSD and FreeBSD developer from Switzerland, original author of OpenBSD rewritten Packet Filter.
- OpenBSD developer from Germany, known for pf, bgpd and ntpd. Also offers consulting services and runs his own ISP.
- Code monkey.
- OpenBSD hacker.
- OpenBSD hacker, founder of Superblock, LLC and creator of lobste.rs.
- OpenBSD evangelist and code developer.
- OpenBSD and OpenSSH contributor.
- OpenBSD developer from France, specialising in portability and architectures, and known for his antiquated machineroom.
- OpenBSD developer and author of ScanSSH.
- Computer consultant and OpenBSD advocate.
- Consultant and OpenBSD Hacker, founder of .vantronix and Esdenera Networks.
- OpenBSD developer from the US, known as tedu. Maintains a blog named "flak". In development circles, known for taking the lead in removing outdated software components from OpenBSD.
Theo de Raadt
- OpenBSD founder Theo de Raadt's domain, Theo's .COM.
Todd C. Miller
- OpenBSD developer and sudo maintainer.
- OpenBSD geek extraordinaire.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 12:05:06 UTC -