become an editor
the entire directory
only in OpenBSD/Development
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Programming
BSD Sockets: A Quick And Dirty Primer
- Crash course in programming BSD sockets
Building an OpenBSD port
- Information on porting software to OpenBSD.
The Kame Project
- Project to develop IPv6 and IPsec stack for use in BSD-based operating systems. Included in the OpenBSD sources since OpenBSD 2.7 Release.
OpenBSD - owc / odc
- Mailing lists hosted by Squish.net that collate the OpenBSD source-changes and email summary reports daily or weekly.
OpenBSD commit stats
- Statistics on the number, type, and originator of commits to the OpenBSD CVS repository.
OpenBSD Hardware Sensors — Environmental Monitoring and Fan Control
- A Master of Mathematics in Computer Science graduate thesis around the topic of hardware monitoring and fan control from the point of view of OpenBSD hardware sensors framework. In addition to a thorough discussion of OpenBSD, the thesis also touches the topic of hardware monitoring in other operating systems, like NetBSD, FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD, and lm_sensors in GNU/Linux. [PDF]
OpenBSD source code
- The complete OpenBSD CVS source code repository.
Porting BSD UNIX to a New Platform
- Paper discussing what is entailed in porting the BSD codebase to a new architecture.
PPP userland tools
- Latest docs and sources for userland PPP for OpenBSD.
Quiet Computing with BSD
- Fan control with sysctl hw.sensors and lm(4) on OpenBSD and DragonFly BSD.
strlcpy and strlcat--Consistent, Safe, String Copy and Concatenation
- Whitepaper by OpenBSD developers Todd C. Miller and Theo de Raadt discussing secure programming functions for manipulating strings.
Unofficial OpenBSD pathces
- List of unofficial OpenBSD pathces done by Sergey Smitienko.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 5:54:06 UTC -