become an editor
the entire directory
only in NetBSD/Development
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: BSD: NetBSD: Development
NetBSD Ppbus Project
- A project whose aim is to update the printing subsystem for the NetBSD operating system to use the ppbus system developed on FreeBSD, another open source BSD system.
Verified Executables for NetBSD
- Paper by Brett Lymn describing his implementation of a "kernel-level tripwire" for NetBSD.
NetBSD and Handheld Platforms
- A paper describing the technical challenges in porting NetBSD to a handheld devices, as well as reasons one would wish to install it on one. [EuroBSDCon] [PDF] (October 29, 2004)
An Implementation of User-level Restartable Atomic Sequences on the NetBSD Operating System
- Paper by Gregory McGarry detailing part of the groundwork needed for NetBSD's threading system and scheduler activations. [Freenix] (June 12, 2003)
Scheduler Activations on NetBSD
- Paper by Nathan Williams regarding the implementation of scheduler activations on NetBSD. [Freenix] (June 14, 2002)
The Design and Implementation of the NetBSD rc.d System
- Paper by Luke Mewburn on the implementation of NetBSD 1.5's new startup system. [Freenix] [PDF] (June 25, 2001)
UBC: An Efficient Unified I/O and Memory Caching Subsystem for NetBSD
- A paper by Chuck Silvers about the design and implementation of the Unified Buffer Cache (UBC) in NetBSD. [Freenix] (June 23, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 28, 2007 at 12:53:16 UTC -