become an editor
the entire directory
only in Administration/Software
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Software
FAI (Fully Automatic Installation)
- FAI is a non interactive system to install a Debian Linux operating system on a PC cluster.
- A periodical command scheduler for Unix and Linux systems.
- The swbis project is a from-scratch implementation of the POSIX spec IEEE Std 1387.2-1995 which describes a format and utilities for software packaging. The scope of the POSIX spec includes a package format, meta-data file format, and utilities for package creation, installation, query, listing, and verification.
Hubba's Unix resources
- Administration notes for AIX, Linux and Solaris. Various UNIX utilities and shell scripts.
- A suite of programs, scripts, guidelines, protocols, documentation, and diskettes, that assist in quick, network-based loads and builds of machines.
- Administration system for the Linux operating system.
- UNIX system administration and TCP/IP networking tools.
- This page is about the software written by Roland Smith.
- Mail servers and commercial frameworks.
- Create DNS tables from hosts file and configuration file. Also add/delete hosts, aliases, nameservers, forward and reverse zones. Hosts and aliases added using dynamic update.
Sourceforge: Fastest CVSup
- System utility written in Perl that finds fastest CVSup mirror server for FreeBSD, OpenBSD or NetBSD.
- Tool to analyse mail log file, all explicit pattern are saved in a MySQL database.
- Allows administrator to give restricted root access.
- BSD, Linux and Unix system programming and administration - a website by Jason R. Fink.
- Provides a rolling display of top-CPU using processes on a Unix system.
- A web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any browser that supports tables and forms, you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and so on.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 21:07:53 UTC -