become an editor
the entire directory
only in Unix/A-UX
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Macintosh
Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh
A/UX FAQ Index
- FAQ list is intended to cut down on the number of "often asked questions" that make the rounds here on comp.unix.aux.
- Encyclopedic article.
A/UX 3.0 installation
- Installation how-to.
A/UX Basic Install Guide
- Basic installation info with screenshots and notes on 68040 processors.
A/UX Basic Skills
- Book. Contents: Working on the Desktop, Getting Started with A/UX 3.01, Using Files and Folders, Backup your work with Disks or Tape Cassettes, Working with TextEditor, printing from Desktop, Customising the Finder Environment. [PDF]
- Compiled A/UX applications.
Apache on A/UX Performance Hints
- General Apache on A/UX Notes.
Apple A/UX 3.x.x related Mini Archiv
- How to compile. Software for A/UX.
Server Administration with A/UX
- Book. Contents: using the command line, introduction to using Unix commands, system start up, backup media and devices, managing disks, creating and managing TCP/IP network, printing, user and group administration, troubleshooting. [PDF]
Tuning Server Performance and Adding Internal Hard Drives
- Book. Contents: Measuring server performance, allocating RAM, NFS. [PDF]
Unix on a Mac? Really?
- Comparison Review of A/UX and MachTEN.
Usenet comp.unix.aux -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 12, 2014 at 6:05:37 UTC -