become an editor
the entire directory
only in Realtime/Resources
Quality of Service
- A open-source real time scheduling simulator. Cheddar should run on Linux, Solaris and win32 boxes. Cheddar provides tools to do simulations with classical real time scheduling algorithms and tools to test task feasibility.
DOORS: Design of Object-Oriented Real-time Systems
- Goal: develop method to design real-time systems that: is practical for large scale, complex systems; includes support of OO techniques to achieve reuse in implementations; helps visualize and test design concepts during early stages when main decisions are made. Carleton University, Ottawa Canada.
- Frequently Asked Questions of Newsgroup comp.realtime.
Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) VxWorks, QNX and Others
- Many topically classified links on RTOSs (general, lecture notes, research, basics, concepts), embedded systems, VxWorks and Tornado, QNX, Windows CE, Palm OS. [OneSmartClick.Com]
Real-Time & Database Systems Laboratories
- CCS Labs: Computer Science: University of Massachusetts, Amherst: Broadcast on Demand, Composability and Fault Tolerance, Spring Project, Support for real-time computing in general purpose operating systems.
Real-Time Systems: The International Journal of Time-Critical Computing Systems
- Quarterly journal. Free tables of contents, with full text for subscribers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 6:54:02 UTC -