become an editor
the entire directory
only in Realtime/QNX
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microkernel: POSIX
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: POSIX
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime: Unix
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix
This category in other languages:
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.
- Canadian firm that develops, maintains, and markets QNX RTOS and related products: Photon microGUI, QNX/Neutrino, IAT, FLEET, FTL, QNX In-Hand Toolkit, PhAB, Phindows, PhinX, Voyager. QNX is fast microkernel, POSIX.1 compliant, x86 platform, year 2000 safe.
- QNX RTOS training courses (focus: programming, system administration), consulting, programming. Specialty: medical device connection in critical care workplaces, standards IEEE 1073 MIB, CEN/TC 251 WG IV.
OpenQNX: The QNX Community Portal
- Created to be central information resource for QNX community: news, explanations, FAQ, forums, newsgroups, mailing lists, downloads, links, tech reviews, searches, fun, tips, online live support. English.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
- An international page for QNX Community Meetings, getting together at fairs or at any other event as well as announcing regular meetings in different cities.
QP Software Systems, Inc.
- GUI design and development for real-time systems including medical and industrial applications; QNX RTOS software consulting, development. Ontario, Canada.
Steinhoff Automations & Feldbus-Systeme
- DACHS fieldbus technologies for Open Control Architecture with QNX, IEC1131-3 and industrial hard- and software standards meet requirements of industrial automation today and tomorrow. This open system is cost-effective by minimizing costs of ownership.
- Provides services to the QNX community, from training and consulting, to custom development and contracting. Also distributes QNX and related products.
Workspace: a Photon native code editor
- Home of Workspace, a free yet powerful Photon native code editor, downloads, modules, screenshots, guest book.
QNX: When an OS Really, Really Has to Work
- Brief news item with link, forum with many comments, many are informative, positive. [Slashdot] (June 15, 2003)
Usenet comp.os.qnx -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 22, 2015 at 6:54:03 UTC -