become an editor
the entire directory
only in Realtime/MenuetOS
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime: MenuetOS
Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly: x86
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Monolithic
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Open Source
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime: Open Source
This category in other languages:
- Graphical monolithic realtime OS written in 32 and 64-bit Assembly, for x86 i386+, fits on one floppy, protected memory, 44 kHz sound, GUI, DOS loader download; advancing. 32-bit is open source, GPL; 64-bit is free.
Flat Assembler: MenuetOS
- Forum, many topics covered.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
- GridWorks EZ distribution, full 32-bit archive packages, CD/HD Boots, links.
MenuetOS C Library
- Project page: news, forums, support, CVS, bug reports, feature requests, statistics. SourceForge.
Interview with Ville Turjanmaa, the Creator of MenuetOS
- Short, with many useful forum comments. OSNews. (September 05, 2001)
Usenet comp.arch.embedded -
Usenet comp.os.misc -
Usenet comp.realtime -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 2, 2007 2:34:39 AM EDT -