the entire directory
only in Operating_Systems/Realtime
This category in other languages:
- Realtime preemptive kernel coded fully in C, so is highly portable to different hardware platforms and easily embeddable; Descriptions, full source code, examples, C Style Guide and programming Guidelines. [Free]
- Makes multitasking RTOS products: CMX-RTX (full RTOS), CMX-TINY+ (small RTOS), CMX-TCP/IP, CMXBug, CMXTracker. These support most 8/16/32/64-bit embedded controllers, processors, DSPs, over 30 compiler vendors.
- Develops and distributes the OSE family of real-time operating systems and embedded development tools for high reliability telecom/datacom, medical, automotive and safety critical applications.
- A fast (190 cycle context switch), small (1-1.5 K), designed and optimized for next generation DSP systems; and Fusion Net (TCP/IP Stack), Fusion Web (services); all support priority based, realtime, preemptive, multitasking. By Unicoi Systems, Inc.
JMI Software Systems, Inc.
- Makes C Executive and PSX multitasking, ROMable kernels for embedded systems. C Ex runs on 8/16/32 bit CISC CPUs, many RISC CPUs, DSPs, over 20 so far: fast context switch, compact. Options: DOS file system, TCP/IP, SNMP. PSX is medium-size kernel, between small basic kernels and full Unix; optional subset of POSIX.1 system calls.
Kadak Products Ltd.
- Makes AMX RTOS, KwikNet TCP/IP stack and Web server, KwikLook fault finder, KwikPeg GUI with graphics library. A high quality realtime software foundation for embedded products.
Micro Digital, Inc.
- Makes SMX: no-royalty, modular, preemptive multitasking, small fast, many featured RTOS for embedded systems. Portable to all 32-bit processors, now on ARM, ColdFire, PowerPC, SH3/4, x86. Unlike generic C kernels, it exploits strengths of x86 to make it easier to program.
On Time Informatik GmbH
- Makes RTOS-32, and realtime multitasking development tools, for x86-based embedded systems; no royalty, full source code available on all products. Supports Borland, Microsoft, Watcom C/C++ compilers; DOS, Win32 compatible API gives easy ports of extant programs.
- Makes Salvo RTOS, designed expressly for very low cost embedded systems with highly limited ROM and RAM (normal uses: 1-2K ROM, 50-100 bytes RAM) and/or no software stack. Priority-based, cooperative multitasking, event services, real-time delays.
Quadros Systems, Inc.
- Makes RTXC 3.2 and RTXC Quadros, for convergent processing in embedded uses. Seamless use with microprocessors, DSPs. Configurations: single stack, dual stack, multi stack; multicore, multiprocessing.
Realtime Operating System
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
- Assembly coded high performance kernels, internet protocols (TCP/IP), filesystem, support for distributed systems, DRUID system level debugger. Supports most 32-bit processors; COMPACT is for 8/16-bit controllers. By Litronic AG.
Segger Microcontroller Systeme GmbH
- Makes, sells, supports embOS RTOS for embedded uses, multitasking, minimum cost, no royalty, fully interruptible, efficient for time critical uses, RAM and ROM needs so small it fits 1-chip uses, leaving more room for user programs.
SW Datentechnik GmbH
- Realtime software, hardware, services: QNX, SQL, multiplatform RAD, portable UNIX-Windows, networking, RAID, multiport.
- Specializes in real-time virtual machine technology that combines the Windows OS and a hard real-time OS on a single x86 PC compatible computer.
- For Z80 and Z180 compatible processors; full-featured, tiny, size ranges from 1k to 2.5k, set by features used; written in pure Assembly, making it maximally small, fast; no royalty; low cost licenses for binary and full source code. By Softools, Inc.
- Enabling Windows NT and Windows CE for embedded and real-time applications
- The VMEbus International Trade Association
Wind River Systems, Inc.
- Makes pSOSystem, OSEKWorks, Virtuoso, VxWorks RTOSs (and BSD/OS). Providing full embedded system software and design automation solutions: software, hardware, custom design, and support.
- Realtime OS and development system for programs for industrial automation, telecontrol, machine automation. It is C-Scada: does all functions of SCADA, plus control (more so with neXor I/O hardware); by XPLAB. English, Italian.
Usenet comp.arch.embedded -
Usenet comp.realtime -
Usenet comp.sys.harris -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 18:15:07 UTC -