become an editor
the entire directory
only in OS-2/Software
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: OS-2: Software
Mail and Newsgroup Readers
Scribus page layout software
- Replacement for IBM's OS/2 standard command interpreter.
- OS/2 and Windows software for version control, help files, and music.
- A free MS Word document reader for OS/2 and other operating systems.
Astrolog for OS/2
- Astrology Calculation, Charting and Analysis Software
Astronomical and Space-Related OS/2 Software
- Software from Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS): Blackbody Radiation, Ephemeris calculator, Lunar phases calculator, simulations. Requires SEDS login.
Blonde Guy, LLC
- Software, hardware and consulting for OS/2 and eComStation. Suntan Special software written by Blonde Guy distributes latest software and patches for OS/2 and eComStation.
Brian Havard's Home Page
- Home of File Commander, the Norton clone, Warpster, a Napster port, and Apache/2.
ChipChat Technology Group
- Internet Services, Micro Channel Sound Cards, and Text-Paging Software for OS/2.
Chuck McKinnis' NICPAK Page
- The NICPAK package is a collection of various NIC (Network Interface Card) drivers and a tool for detecting and installing them.
The eCS Dump
- FTE/2 Text Editor, Zip/Unzip and PMVNC.
- Index of free and commercial software for OS/2 and eComStation.
EmTec Terminal Emulator and Telnet/SSH Client
- Telnet and SSH terminal emulator for OS/2 and Windows.
- Injoy Firewall, InJoy dialer software for OS/2, Win32, and Linux.
- Free and shareware software for OS/2.
GP-PARI for DOS and OS/2
- System for high speed, high precision calculation. Includes functions to work with polynomials, matrices, vectors, sums, products, power series, etc.
MAI Information Technology
- Scientific and engineering software for OS/2. Computers with OS/2 preinstalled along with emx extensions.
- Maul Publisher, IP Spool, Program Editor, PM Make, Calculator and Clock.
- Replacement for the OS/2 or eComStation Help Viewer.
- Text mode FTP client for OS/2 and many other operating systems.
- Nihongo Yet Another Open Shell.
The OS/2 Benchmark Centre
- SYSBENCH benchmark 0.9.5 for OS/2 software and test results from Trevor Hemsley.
The OS/2 Information and Software Collection
- Recommendations by Peter Moylan. Includes basic concepts of OS/2, and tuning tips. Software including FtpServer, Web Family Tree, and KeyCalc.
OS/2 programs by Herwig Bauernfeind
- PDFMerge, PMDCalc, WPIView, eRedMan and FotoGet/2 software.
OS/2 to Linux Porting Package
- Set of OS/2 header files to be used to recompile your OS/2 application and a Linux Shared Object library that supplies the OS/2 Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
OS/2 Warp Nanjaku Project
- Japanese messaging software: POP Mail Checker, Telnet Chatter and DayTalk.
Paul Ratcliffe's OS/2 Software
- Links to the latest versions of Paul Ratcliffe's OS/2 Software
Perez Computing Service
- Developers of OS/2 and DOS software: Ctrl-Alt-Del Commander, IPF Editor.
Phoenix Software International: (E)JES Workstation Component
- Client/server software for JES3 on OS/390.
- WarpZip archiver for OS/2, Enhanced E Editor, DeskTop Backup, ShowTime/2 and the SFX Installer as well as custom built software for OS/2.
A Playground of Thoughts
- NPS WPS Enhancer, NPS-Zoom and PackMan Archive Manager.
- Shareware image viewer, editor, and converter for OS/2 and Windows. Free trial download.
SANE Home Page
- Scanner Access Now Easy
Steven H. Levine's Home Page
- Downloadable OS/2 software and documentation including OS/2 Diagnostic Tools and Tips, MR/2 documentation and tools.
- Add-ons for OS/2 and eComstation.
- Multinode BBS Software
- OS/2 Config.sys Editor. Displays the statements in config.sys file in a notebook for editing. Free download of evaluation copy.
Unix Ports for OS/2 & eCS
- Ported software including GCC, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Python, Ghostscript and Subversion.
The VICE Emulator
- Emulator for the Commodore-64, the C64DTV, the Commodore-128, the VIC20, almost all PET models, the PLUS4 and the CBM-II (aka C610).
- Mozilla ported to OS/2. Mozilla is the core of Netscape Communicator 6.
Wim's home page
- Wim's eCS-OS/2 website: USB devices, scanners and cameras.
- A list of plugins to be used with XCenter and eCenter.
- Applications for the OS/2 Warp and eCS: sqlMate, VistaCam, CDMagic and The Backup Demon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 1, 2013 7:24:06 AM EST -