become an editor
the entire directory
only in OS-2/Development
Assemblers and Linkers
- Open source Delphi-like Visual Development Environment for OS/2 and Windows.
EMX for OS/2
- EMX is an environment for creating 32-bit programs for OS/2 and DOS including GCC and utilities.
IBM Software: Application Development
- IBM VisualAge delivers innovative and open solutions to professional programmers to rapidly exploit network middleware while developing, extending and managing scalable business and web applications.
Iron Spring Software
- PL/I Compiler for OS/2 and Linux. Downloadable beta compiler and library and Programming Guide.
JBC Software Development
- Visual GUI programming for Java(TM), VisualMust IDE (WYSIWYG Interface Builder), Jbc GUI Beans suite and Jbc GRID Beans Suite.
Netlabs: gcc 3.3.5 and glibc 0.6.3.
- Gnu compiler collection and runtime library for OS/2.
- Open-source Watcom C, C++, and Fortran cross compilers and tools.
Programming Python on OS/2
- Presentation from Warpstock Europe 2001 by Stefan Schwarzer.
- The UnixOS/2 project aims to create a common set of guidelines to make it easier to install and use ported Unix applications on OS/2.
- A Freeware Portable C++ GUI Framework for Windows, X, and OS/2.
Visual Prolog development tools
- Logic-programming development environment. GUIs and other programs developed with Visual Prolog are portable between OS/2 and Windows. Supports Linux and SCO console applications too.
WinDriver OS/2 - Learn the easy way to develop OS2 drivers
- A PCI/ISA device driver development tool for OS/2, simplifying PCI and ISA (including parallel and serial ports) driver writing in OS/2.
Zeryx Software Inc.
- New libraries for Vispro Rexx or C(++).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2012 at 12:35:05 UTC -