become an editor
the entire directory
only in Network/TinyOS
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Object-Oriented: Open Source
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Open Source
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Research
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: x86
- Event-based operating environment/framework designed for use with embedded networked sensors, to support concurrency intense operations needed by sensor networks, with minimal hardware requirements. Documents, news, publications, slide shows, forum, downloads. [Open Source, BSD]
Arch Rock Corp.
- Systems and software firm; builds innovative products and technology for wireless sensor network, to bridge the physical and digital worlds. San Francisco, California, USA.
Berkeley WEbS: Wireless Embedded Systems
- Berkeley resources for DARPA Project: Secure Language-Based Adaptive Platform for Network Embedded Systems.
David Culler's Page
- Leader in worldwide TinyOS community, Professor, University of California, Berkeley, teaches wireless embedded networking, deeply embedded network systems; also works at Arch Rock Corp.
Large Scale Deeply Embedded Networks
- Graduate seminar on dense collections of smart sensors, processors, and actuators, networked to form self-configuring teams. Provides basis for new computing paradigm that challenges many classical approaches to distributed systems.
Largest Tiny Network Yet
- Short article with very good descriptions, several photographs, some links.
Maxfor Technology, Inc.
- Makes sensor network parts: processor radio platforms, interface and sensor boards. Seongnam-City, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea.
- Project summary, downloads, administrator contacts. Because size DOES matter.
System Architecture Directions for Networked Sensors
- Brief technical description with a useful photograph and diagram. [PDF]
TinyECC: Elliptic Curve Cryptography on TinyOS
- Software package, supports all elliptic curve operations over Fp (point addition/doubling, scalar point multiplication); ECDSA operations over Fp (signature generation, verification). To add other ECC schemes (e.g., ECDH, ECAES) in future.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
TinyOS 8051 working group
- Port of TinyOS to mcs51 (8051) based platforms and ChipCon CC2430 in particular.
Get Out the Mote
- Article describes basics of sensor motes and TinyOS simply. PC Magazine. (July 13, 2004)
Usenet comp.os.misc -
Usenet comp.os.research -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 1, 2015 at 12:41:28 UTC -