become an editor
the entire directory
only in Windows_2000/Security
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Windows 2000: Security
Computers: Software: Networking: Security
CMS Consulting Inc.
- Microsoft Certified Gold Security Partner focusing on designing, deploying, and securing MS Windows based networks. Post forensic investigation and reparation. Security whitepapers available.
Cellular Authentication Token
- Developer of the CAT Cellular Authentication Token, TFA OTP Strong Authentication unique affordable, secured and easy to deploy solution.
- DeviceLock lets administrators specify user access permissions for removable devices (ports, floppies, and optical disks) on the local computer.
GFI Security Labs
- Read reports of new virus threats, try harmless but effective security tests online, access up-to-date information about email and network security.
- Security tools and information for Windows NT/2000.
Plan B Security
- A Windows-centric security weblog.
- Windows specific security tools, patches, flaws, technical information and assistance in proactive measures to deal with security issues.
Transparent Screen Lock
- Password protect workstation or server while viewing desktop
- Professional Audit Expander (PAE) is a tool designed to analyse and audit the security and the configuration of an entire Microsoft Windows NT/2000 network.
Windows 2000 Security Checklist
- Checklist to ensure Windows 2000 installations are secured properly.
Windows Security Guide
- Information and resources to secure Microsoft Windows NT/2000 systems and networks with the latest vulnerabilities and fixes, articles and support.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 20, 2009 2:01:22 AM EST -