become an editor
the entire directory
only in Utilities/Data_Compression
Computers: Software: Data Compression
Computers: Software: File Management
Computers: Software: Freeware: Data Compression
1st Choice Zip
- Looks and feels just like Windows Explorer, except you can also transfer files to and from Zip Archives.
- Creates or sends a ZIP, or self-extracting ZIP file, without having to use any other compression, or Email software.
- Handles ZIP, RAR, CAB and various other file types.
- A Win32 executable file compressor. Programs compressed are self-contained and run exactly as before, with no runtime performance penalties.
- File decompression tool that integrates with browsers. Supports self-extracting archives and it can be used to create ZIP files.
- Develops BitZipper, which manages zip, ace, and rar files. Also offers compression component for C++ Builder.
- PowerArchiver is a complete archive utility for Windows. Supported formats include ZIP, RAR, ACE, and CAB. Also includes automated backup and SFX utility.
Hard Code Compress 2000
- Provides a very intuitive, inexpensive interface for Zip files. (Also Tar/Tgz files.)
- Company focuses on installation, setup authoring tools, data compression, file management, file splitting, delphi programming, and Windows application development.
MoleBox Resource Manager
- Able to pack the application and its data files into a single efficient exe-file without any changes in source code. Software description, screenshots, FAQs, online manual, and downloads.
- A 32-bit (Windows 9x/NT) executable compressor; the compressed files can be executed just like before the compression.
- Manage ZIP files, also supports 14 other archive formats. Other features include quick backup, batch processing, Windows integration, email support and archive format conversion. [Win9x/ME/NT/2000/XP]
- Set of tools for creating self-extracting exe and archive; setup routine, ideal for packaging up files or distributing software programs with ability to run external programs, password-protection of individual files. Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Supports a wide variety of archive types, creates self extracting archives, integrates with mail and virus scan, and integrates with Windows Explorer.
The Unzip Wizard
- Unzip utility for Windows PCs that makes unzipping files a snap. Choose to unzip all files, or only some of the files stored in a ZIP file.
- Developers of Winace and XAce compression and decompression programs. Also SFX-Factory, self-extracting archive maker.
- Create and extract files from ARJ compressed archives. It supports multivolume-compressed archives, password protection, and long-file-names. Also list most other compressed archives, with file-extensions like: ZIP, ZOO, and LHA.
- Rather than decompressing them, WinMount mounts ZIP and RAR archives into virtual drives to view or use them.
- Provides full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP, ACE and other archive formats.
- One tool for Zip, Ace, Rar, Arj archives.
- Zip and split large file on several smaller self-restoring parts. [Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP]
- Automatically searches for and finds all the ZIP files that are on the computer. Includes wizards that walks through the process of zipping and unzipping files.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 13:05:05 UTC -