become an editor
the entire directory
only in Utilities/Automation
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000 based scheduling, automation utility. Full-featured programming language, built-in SQL, FTP, HTTP, MAPI. PDF documentation, tips archive, discussion forum. Free trial version.
- Drag and drop text from any OLE application.
- Mouse and keyboard toolkit with simple interface and practical functions. It can record daily operation of the computer.
- Full-featured batch job scheduling for Windows NT/2000/XP. Features flexible scheduling options, e-mail notification, full integration with Windows security, and job dependencies. Product documentation, screenshots, and downloads.
Advanced StartUp Manager
- Automatically launches and control programs at Windows system startup. It supports Registry, StartUp folders in the Start menu and Win.ini file. Features the ability save the list of programs that are currently enabled or disabled as a profile that can be restored.
- Internet automation software which allows users to easily create alarms and scripts.
- Telephone software to screen incoming telephone calls, requesting a PIN from the caller.
- The graphical equivalent of a batch programming language.
- Automates tasks around-the-clock. Features include multiple times per day, exception rules, file-triggered events, keystroke recorder, XML export/import, and event creation wizards.
- Automation software for Windows the ideal replacement for scripts, batch files, macros, or any other code intensive process. allows IT Professionals and others to rapidly develop automation solutions without writing a single line of code. (Win 95/98/2000/ME/NT (w/IE 4.01)
Automate With QueIt
- Scheduling utility to schedule programs or tasks to automatically launch at specified times chosen. Provide command line arguments to the program that is being scheduled. Software overview, screenshots, trial download, and purchasing information.
Autoplay from CD
- StarterFile enables a wide variety of files, such as HTML web pages, to be automatically launched when the user inserts a CD. Learn about autorun.inf and StarterFile: uses by companies across the world.
AutoTask 2000 Task Scheduler
- Windows task scheduler, which can run as a service or as a desktop application in the background. Includes the ability to run multiple commands per task; execute tasks daily, weekly, monthly, and so on.
- Enables one to automatically, close or minimize recurring window including messages, prompts, and dialog boxes. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT v4.0/2000/XP]
- Enables creation of autorun menu applications for CD, DVD and USB flash drives. Offers a trial download. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/XPx64/Vista]
- A job scheduler with scripting language.
- Automate common Windows tasks, using a C-like language.
- Create professional autostart-applications for CD-ROMs out of simple HTML pages.
- A popup drive browser with CD autorun and autoplay features, and virtual drive creator. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP]
F-Group Software - Absolute StartUp
- Start any application, document or web page at startup. Software descriptions, screenshots, download, and contact details.
Ingmar Jorgensen Software
- Windows freeware and shareware: CD Portal, Splash Run and Splash Run Video are easy to use autorun programs ideal to make autostart menu on CD ROMs.
KeyText by MJMSoft Design
- Keyboard macro program with multiple clipboard and Windows automation features.
- Create macros for specific applications and global macros that will work with any Windows program.
- Program to automate tasks, will launch new or detect and switch to currently running Windows programs, then send any keystroke to that program. Product description, screenshots, revision history, and trial download.
- Provide all-purpose macro recorder. Record keystrokes and mouse clicks to editable script file. [Windows 9x/Me/NT/2K/XP]
- Scheduling and macro scripting tool, to build scripts to control any program or command, that accepts keyboard, and mouse input. [Windows 95/98/NT/2000]
- Create macros to automate all the repetitive chores.
- Windows automation, macros and desktop software.
- Makes backups, defragments, and repairs hard drives, starts and stops programs and playback of various media, and interacts with other applications, so that they may be run unattended.
- Control programs that launch with the start of Windows.
- Getz Batch Processing Software uses streams rather than folder recursion, allows automation of file handling, visual construction techniques. Shareware for Windows 95/98.
- Is a 32-bit application scheduler, and reminder program.
- Macro recorder, to create scripts for batch, macros or shortcuts. English or French language.
- Record macros to automate complex, repetitive tasks for any application.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 14:05:03 UTC -