become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Parental_Control
Computers: Internet: Child Safety
Computers: Internet: Proxying and Filtering: Content Filtering
Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Monitoring
Computers: Software: Internet: Monitoring
Kids and Teens: Computers: Internet: Safety
This category in other languages:
Advanced Parental Control
- Restricts access to the computer and Internet by time and by website, and monitors / records user activity.
- Blocks or allows visitation of websites based on predefined keywords or domain names.
- Intercepts chat traffic and stores for later review.
- Listing of software tools aimed at cleaning computer systems and preventing offensive material from getting in.
- Lets parents set limits on the amount of time and the time of day when their children can use the computer.
Data Apples Corporation
- Suntereo is a parental control software for the Internet that will allow parents to decide what sites can be viewed. Requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
Ez Internet Timer
- Allows time management and control of Internet activity on a family PC.
File Sharing Sentinel
- Prevents installation and use of peer to peer file sharing software such as Kazaa, Morpheus, Bearshare, etc. Free for personal use.
- Restrict access to the Web and password protect Internet connection.
- Controls internet usage, denying/allowing any program TCP/IP port access as necessary. Password protects internet connection, password protects web browsers.
- Allows children to safely browse the internet unsupervised, by preventing access to objectionable materials and sites.
- Finds and removes pornographic media files from a PCs hard drive. Detects skin color in movies and images to help identify nudity.
- Disables access to the Internet by preventing use of dialup, DSL or cable modems. Time- and user-based locking.
MoM Web Monitor
- Supervisor utility for URL logging, tracking and recording screen shots of Internet activity.
Parental Control .org
- Various information and links to parental control reviews and articles.
- Controls access to a PC by blocking application and internet use. Requires the insertion of any standard USB storage device that has been configured by the software.
- Includes internet filtering, recording of activity in AOL, MSN, and Yahoo Instant Messenger, access control, keystroke logging, installation prevention.
PC Home Software
- Tools to restrict kids time and resource usage.
- Monitors internet activity, chat rooms, email, keystrokes, as well as acting as an internet filter.
- Keylogger with remote installation function, records keystrokes, ICQ/AIM chats, websites visited, makes screenshots and monitors the clipboard.
- Enterprise software for scanning computers for inappropriate material. Capable of analyzing networked computers from a remote PC. Includes reporting and other enterprise functions.
- Contains user time controls, internet filtering, programmable file access, software installation control and registry repair functions.
- Software limits computer usage to particular times of the day, and limits individuals to an amount of time within those periods, warning users before time runs out.
- Description summaries of the most popular tools available for protecting children from pornography and inappropriate material.
- Allows parents to filter, monitor, and schedule computer, internet, and application use for all users of the computer.
- Filters incoming internet sites including pornographic, sexual, hate, violence, gambling, and other offensive content. (Win 95/98/Me)
- Controls internet activity by means of filtering, blocking and time limiting.
- Filtering tool which automatically blocks all adult websites listed on central server, and manually allows / blocks specified websites
- PC access management program with simple interface and multilanguage support. Allows user to set time limits for PC use and to forbid the use of specified programs.
- Helps parents enforce time limits on their kids' computer use.
- Control children's computer access and how long they are using the computer.
Vista User Time Manager
- Allows parents to specify when and how long the computer can be used, and define users which will be allowed to use the computer without any limits. Has scheduled time intervals as well as hours per day limits.
- Free internet filter with pre-blacklisted and user-specified websites blocking, and inappropriate keyword detection (preset and user defined).
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2014 at 5:45:05 UTC -