become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Parental_Control
Computers: Internet: Child Safety
Computers: Internet: Proxying and Filtering: Content Filtering
Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Monitoring
Computers: Software: Internet: Monitoring
Kids and Teens: Computers: Internet: Safety
This category in other languages:
- Blocks or allows visitation of websites based on predefined keywords or domain names.
- Listing of software tools aimed at cleaning computer systems and preventing offensive material from getting in.
- Lets parents set limits on the amount of time and the time of day when their children can use the computer.
Data Apples Corporation
- Suntereo is a parental control software for the Internet that will allow parents to decide what sites can be viewed. Requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
File Sharing Sentinel
- Prevents installation and use of peer to peer file sharing software such as Kazaa, Morpheus, Bearshare, etc. Free for personal use.
- Restrict access to the Web and password protect Internet connection.
- Controls internet usage, denying/allowing any program TCP/IP port access as necessary. Password protects internet connection, password protects web browsers.
- Allows children to safely browse the internet unsupervised, by preventing access to objectionable materials and sites.
- Finds and removes pornographic media files from a PCs hard drive. Detects skin color in movies and images to help identify nudity.
- Disables access to the Internet by preventing use of dialup, DSL or cable modems. Time- and user-based locking.
MoM Web Monitor
- Supervisor utility for URL logging, tracking and recording screen shots of Internet activity.
Parental Control .org
- Various information and links to parental control reviews and articles.
- Controls access to a PC by blocking application and internet use. Requires the insertion of any standard USB storage device that has been configured by the software.
- Includes internet filtering, recording of activity in AOL, MSN, and Yahoo Instant Messenger, access control, keystroke logging, installation prevention.
PC Home Software
- Tools to restrict kids time and resource usage.
- Monitors internet activity, chat rooms, email, keystrokes, as well as acting as an internet filter.
- Keylogger with remote installation function, records keystrokes, ICQ/AIM chats, websites visited, makes screenshots and monitors the clipboard.
- Contains user time controls, internet filtering, programmable file access, software installation control and registry repair functions.
- Software limits computer usage to particular times of the day, and limits individuals to an amount of time within those periods, warning users before time runs out.
- Description summaries of the most popular tools available for protecting children from pornography and inappropriate material.
- Allows parents to filter, monitor, and schedule computer, internet, and application use for all users of the computer.
- Filters incoming internet sites including pornographic, sexual, hate, violence, gambling, and other offensive content. (Win 95/98/Me)
- Parental control software that uses smart algorithms to detect and remove obscene images, movies, and inappropriate internet activity.
- Controls internet activity by means of filtering, blocking and time limiting.
- Filtering tool which automatically blocks all adult websites listed on central server, and manually allows / blocks specified websites
- PC access management program with simple interface and multilanguage support. Allows user to set time limits for PC use and to forbid the use of specified programs.
- Helps parents enforce time limits on their kids' computer use.
- Control children's computer access and how long they are using the computer.
- Free internet filter with pre-blacklisted and user-specified websites blocking, and inappropriate keyword detection (preset and user defined).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2015 at 16:24:06 UTC -