become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Editors
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Software: Shareware: Editors
Binary File Editing Kit
- Simple binary file editor for Win 95/98, operates on large files and performs simple searches.
- Help authoring tools, help compilers. Help Development Studio is a stand-alone tool for creating application help systems. Hotspot Builder is an editor of segmented hyper graphics files, which are used in help systems.
DzSoft Perl Editor
- Perl CGI programming editor tool for writing, editing and debugging Perl CGI scripts for Windows and Unix. Detailed Perl help in HTML format is included, along with a syntax-checking tool.
DzSoft PHP Editor
- Tool for writing, editing, and debugging PHP scripts and HTML pages. It has a built-in FTP client and browser, Code and File Explorer, customizable Code Templates, and other PHP-specific features for comfortable development. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP]
- Editor and IDE tool with support for 33 programming languages.
- Professional text editor with many features some are the ability to create your own syntax schemes, support for projects, and create tools that launch specified programs and documents, with integration support for command line compilers.
- A programmers editor for assembly, written entirely in ASM using the A86 assembler. Editor uses built in utilities to make coding simpler, and faster.
HAPedit Html Asp Php editor
- A win32 text-mode editor useful for all developers of dynamic web pages. Code Completion, SQL console, FTP Manager with additional features.
- The Intelligent Editor is a code editor for programmers that helps write the code, special features for C/C++ users.
Pandali Intelligent Editor
- Makers of a C/C++ code editor featuring context-sensitive completion, ability to launch a compiler, and many other features.
- View, edit and repair internal structures of PE binaries, including file resources. Can be used as a reverse engineering tool to disassemble the executable files. [Win 9x/ME/NT/2000]
- A syntax coloring text editor for program languages, scripts, HTML, configuration files, and documentation. Built-in project support, and help. Comes with pre-defined definition files for the most popular programming languages.
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
- PrimalScript a scripting IDE code-level development tool. Faster and easier with language-sensitive Primalsense, code snippets, project management, and works with over 30 languages.
SEDIT Lite for Windows
- A powerful Windows and UNIX programmer's editor patterned after IBM's XEDIT and PDF editors.
Silver Age Software
- Text Aid Kit, Office Edition and Text Workbench offers support for batch replace jobs, command line switches and includes a regular expression tester.
- Powerful 32-bit text editor for programmers, files can be edited up to the limits of virtual memory. Frequently used combinations of commands can be saved as keystroke macros, and the spelling checker has dictionaries for 13 languages.
Visual Assist X
- An add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, .NET, and VC++ 6.0. Provides advanced code parsing and refactoring.
Visual Perl Editor
- Create CGI scripts in Perl, offline in Windows. The program has two panels, one to edit and another that previews the CGI Script in an internal web browser. It fully emulates an Internet server, test your CGI scripts exactly as they will be used on the Internet. (Win 9x/Me/NT/2000)
- Powerful Visual Studio add-in designed to improve developers' productivity by allowing quicker source navigation and coding, works with Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ 5.0, and eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0. 21-day trial.
Zeus for Windows
- Programmer's editor that supports the Brief, Epsilon, Wordstar and EMACS keyboard mappings. Compiling and building can be run in the background along with in-editor, in-line error location and correction facility that works with most compilers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2013 at 22:52:28 UTC -