the entire directory
only in Shareware/Programming
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
8051 Integrated Development Environment
- Program combines a text editor, assembler, and software simulator into a single program. All components needed to develop 8051 programs are available and controllable from this single IDE running on Windows 95/98.
- AAA EasyGrid ActiveX has exceedingly powerful functions, can do form control such as edit, input, print, print preview, and connect to multi-databases.
- Professional installation development system for creating small setups. Provides built-in support for user interaction elements: license screens, logos, required and optional setup tasks. Product specifications, screenshots, and downloads.
- C++ library for DirectX game and multimedia developers.
- Software to count source code lines in many different languages. Sortable and exportable to CSV or other spreadsheets such as MS Excel. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4.x/XP/2000]
DLL to Lib
- Convert DLL file into equivalent static library.
Erez Business Softwares Ltd.
- Producer of Erez Print Preview ActiveX controls for VB6. The controls were designed to give developers an easy tool to make print and preview of software.
- TeleTools works through Microsoft's Telephony API (TAPI) to provide hardware independence the freedom to work with telephony devices from many manufacturers. TeleTools includes both ActiveX and VCL controls.
FTP Client Engine for C/C++
- Is a library of functions providing direct and simple control of the FTP protocol.
Help and Manual
- A WYSIWYG Windows help-authoring tool that can also be used to print professional-looking manuals and create HTML pages. The program includes a help decompiler for turning compiled HLP files into source code. A unique built-in syntax highlighter enables you to format source code examples.
- A graphical, object-oriented programming tool for Java.
- CPU profiling tool for C++ and Visual Basic applications, by Lightweight Technologies.
- Several tools for the Oracle developers.
Miracle C Compiler
- Runs under Windows XP/Vista and compiles for console. Provides a multi-window development environment with integrated compiler and linker.
- MJFSecurity Professional includes two non visual components to turn C++ Builder projects into shareware programs or other secure applications designed for commercial usage.
- Main activity is the development of multimedia oriented software components (mainly ActiveX controls) for Windows 95/98/2000/NT 4.0.
- The fastest way available to build database applications and data access objects for Visual Basic.
- Tool for correcting Windows Portable Executable files (exe, dll, sys, bpl, dpl, cpl, ocx, acm, ax, scr). This program is very useful when you need to clear trash from PE files and protect your private information from crackers.
- Development tools to assist software professionals in developing maintainable applications for the Windows platform. The tools promote object oriented design techniques and debugging methodologies for SQL database and Internet applications.
- Displays active processes and modules in a tree view, organized by ownership.
- A tool for visually building RC scripts and resource files.
- Tool that is capable to rapidly analyze source code and to display in the Flow Chart window the graphical presentation of currently edited code. Provide downloads , FAQs, and screen shots
- C++ library for accessing multiple SQL databases. It uses native APIs of target RDBMS so applications developed with SQLAPI++ library run swiftly, and efficiently.
- Provides free and shareware ActiveX controls including: PC speaker (system speaker) control, Morse code control, progress pie and others.
TAPIEx ActiveX DLL
- Telephone programming component (ActiveX DLL), extension of Microsoft TAPI2.0, support multi-lines, multi-calls per line, help build multi channel IVR system.
- DocVizor allows developers to quickly visualize and document the class structure of C++ code by generating a color-keyed diagram of a project's class hierarchy.
UltimaSerial ActiveX control
- ActiveX control for Window programming for DATAQ Instrument's DI-1xx serial data acquisition device, or WinDaq Starter kit. VB, VC, Delphi, Excel and LabView programming for DI-194, DI-150RS and DI-151RS.
- Audio streaming ActiveX library for voice chat, conference, VoIP applications.
Visual Basic and Databases
- A tutorial introduction to using Visual Basic for database access and maintenance. Requirements, VB5 Runtime Files, a viewer for Microsoft Word documents.
- A Windows 95/98 virtual device driver development tool. It enables you to develop Windows 95/98 virtual device driver (VxD) in C/C++. No assembly language programming skill is required with this tool.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Windows. Product description, screenshot, FAQs, news group, training courses, and downloads.
- Professional tools for writing device drivers in Windows 95/98 and Windows NT, 2000, CE, Linux, Solaris and VxWorks. Supported buses include PCI/ISA/USB/EISA. No DDK knowledge needed.
- Reengineering tool that scans C, Pascal, Basic or Fortran code to produce structure charts or C++, Java or Delphi code to produce class diagrams.
- Develops programming components, such as ActiveX, DLL, add-on and tools. Best viewed with Microsoft IE.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2016 at 6:15:02 UTC -