become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shareware/Mathematics
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Software: Shareware: Mathematics
Science: Math: Software
- Is a modeling and simulation program, that can simulate the behavior of dynamic systems, such as electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems, or any combination of these. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
BestCode - Programmer's Component Source
- Components for Delphi, C++ Builder, COM, ActiveX, NetObjects Fusion and others. Component categories include Mathematical Expression Parsers, ISAPI/CGI, NetObjects Fusion Extensions.
- Contains three major components: database (data manipulation, comparison, and display), Statistics Wizard (descriptive and comparative statistics, nonparametric tests, correlation, and regression), and Graphics Wizard (creates any kinds of charts).
Engineering Power Tools
- Engineering tool for use by both students and professionals. Over 70 program modules and data tables are organized into one package.
Equation Grapher and Regression Analyzer
- Equation Grapher is a function-plotting and analyzing program, and Regression Analyzer is an analyzing, and curve-finding program for statistical data.
- Data-analysis, and graph plotting tool suitable for students and engineers. Regression analysis, neural network approximation. With graphics editor to easily add and move points.
- A non-linear math package for high precision calculations.
- Offers standard functions, like logarithmic and exponential, trigonometric and inverse, hyperbolic and inverse, square, cube, and corresponding roots; Euler functions; statistical distribution functions; and user-defined functions. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Software consists of fifteen programs aimed at Grades 1 through 6. The programs help teach the four basic arithmetic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Editor primarily for math equations.
- Developer of several 2D, and 3D mathematical function plotting tools.
- A statistical analysis program, that performs linear and nonlinear regression analysis, and curve fitting. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Fully featured adding machine with the functions of a mechanical adding machine plus capabilities associated with a Windows environment.
SimApp - Dynamic Simulation Made Easy
- Graphical block diagram simulator used to design and evaluate systems. Simulations in the time and frequency domain. Produces time, Bode and Nyquist plots. Supports user defined blocks and libraries.
- Program supports graphing, scientific, and financial calculations. Includes an expression evaluator, unit converter, general ledger, equations solver, and 2D/3D function plotter.
- Play with falling numbers and improve your math skills. An educational number game with similarities to Tetris.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 10:54:08 UTC -