become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shareware/Database
Computers: Software: Databases
Computers: Software: Databases: Application Specific
ASCII Databases Shareware & Technical Assistant
- Software for creating and managing ASCII Databases for private or commercial use. Maintain terminology; manage all type of information, or language related. Free technical hints, macros scripts support, and downloads with English French nucleus.
- Database front-end application that provides a tree-style user interface for all databases. It supports all database formats and contains built-in deduplication, data validation, and import/export tools. [Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP]
- Tools for Oracle databases. These are high performance 32bit and 16bit Windows programs that are designed to be both powerful and easy to use.
Blueshell Data Guy
- Software designed to connect Visual Basic to various databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server and Jet. With a few entries, design a database client using the new ADO technology. [Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
Boeireep Database Driver
- BDD is a middleware product of standards based client and server that allow clients to access DBMS on multiple servers using existing OS and TPC/IP network. [Solaris 2.x/Win 95/NT/2000/Linux]
- Provides Windows software for business and home. Programs include Request Tracker, Keys Program, Order/Auction Tracker, Seed Program, Book Program and some Collection Programs. They also do custom work.
- Publish Access, SQL Server or MySQL database on the web easily. Generates pages in ASP or PHP.
- Design and develop standalone custom commercial database applications for Windows95/98 and hold all rights to the finished product. No programming experience is required.
- A SQL editor to connect to every kind of database using ODBC with syntax highlighting, word and context completion, schema retrieving, import/export functions, and multiple servers support.
- A database utility that handles any two databases at the same time. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
dB Organizer Deluxe
- Consists of database builder and database organizer, and allows individuals, small businesses, and corporations to organize and manage virtually any kind of information. [Win 95/98/Me/NT]
- Manage data base files easily, supports Clipper, dBase and FoxPro databases. Product specifications, and trial download.
DBF Viewer 2000
- Create, view, edit and export DBF files to other formats. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP]
- Full-featured utility for viewing, editing, modifying, converting and exporting DBF-format databases (Clipper-ntx, FoxPro-cdx, HiPer-SIx-nsx and dBase III). Product includes a DataDictionary, Hex Viewer and Report Generator.
- An SQL Database Management System built around a tightly integrated, modern database engine. Has a native ODBC interface, multimedia handling, efficient data access routines, and cross-platform support. Download a 90-day trial.
- Image control for building database applications with picture handling capabilities. Work with all common databases and field types.
- Shareware based database systems and support utilities. Currently supported products are a music collection (multi media) database system, a searchable picture database and an individual SQL tool. The products are using an industry wide standardized database format ("Paradox").
- Set of three utilities that makes developing Forms based applications easier and faster for Oracle application developers. [Win 9.x/NT]
- Teaching site for Internet Software along with custom made databases and some networking freeware. Forums covering MS Windows and MS Office Questions and answers and one for Open Source Code.
InterVocative Software's DVD Profiler
- Enter just the UPC, and DVD Profiler does the rest, pulling down features, formats, actors and pictures.
- The easy way to manage contacts, members and donors for society clubs, associations, voluntary organization, and pressure group or charity.
Logbook Pro by NC Software
- Professional pilots logbook for aviators. Features: automated data entry, customizable reports, and data analysis. Import other logbook data, export to web, and many other formats.
- Extract fields from a text file, and to prepare the import of a text file to a worksheet, or a database. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Software to create a relational database on any topic without programming. Single user or multi user. Convert a database to a web site with one click. [Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- High-speed databases engine that's small, easy-to-use and portable. It works with Visual C++/C++ Builder, Visual Basic, and Delphi.
ParseRat 2.0 File Parser
- Parse, convert and restructure files and databases. Reads most files including XML, page image print files from other processes, fixed format, delimited, dBase, and structured binary. Output as XML, fixed format, delimited, mailmerge or dBase or to system clipboard. (Win95/98/Me/NT/2000)
- The complete inter-active relational database, ready made to manage all correspondence and financial affairs at home and in the office.
- A database application development environment. Applications can be installed, unchanged in single-user, Internet (ASP), LAN/WAN configurations. Supports all commercial ODBC databases.
Publish any database to Web/HTML.
- DBtoHTML Express is easy to use template based development tool for database to HTML converting. Create professionally looking web pages without additional HTML editor. Images export available.
Split Inifinity Music
- Provide Worship LIVE! - a song database manager for Windows that can transpose, index, sort, print, edit, and display songs in chord sheet format.
- A stand-alone tool that simplifies usual duty of DBA's and database developers who uses MS SQL Server (7.0 or 2000) or MSDE. It includes most functionality of Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager plus a lot of other helpful features.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2015 at 12:31:14 UTC -