become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mach/GNU_Hurd
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microkernel: Mach: GNU Hurd
GNU Compiler Collection
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microkernel: Flux-Fluke-Flask
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microkernel: Mach: NeXT
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Reflective
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Open Source
This category in other languages:
The GNU Hurd
- The GNU project's replacement for the Unix kernel. The Hurd is a collection of servers that run on the Mach microkernel to implement file systems, network protocols, file access control, and other features that are implemented by the Unix kernel or similar kernels (such as Linux).
Bug reports for the GNU Hurd Archives
- Archived discussions and reports of bugs for Hurd project. May be searched by user.
- Download site for Debian Hurd CDs. Offers software downloads, support, documentation and news.
Debian GNU Hurd
- Free distribution of the original GNU operating system under name of Debian, maintained and updated by many users who volunteer their knowledge, time and effort. The Hurd is a set of servers running on top of the GNU Mach microkernel.
GNU Hurd Hardware Compatibility Guide
- A list of hardware that is known to be supported by the GNU Mach microkernel.
GNU Hurd Mailing List
- Mailing list archives.
- A basic introduction to the Hurd project.
Hurd hacking guide
- Offers guidelines on design and implementation of GNU Hurd.
The Hurd Development and Information Links
- Offers a large good collection of Hurd links.
Toronto Hurd Group
- An area group willing to help new users to run GNU/Hurd and to develop software for GNU/Hurd. Offers links to related files, support, mailing lists, bug documentation, current tasks and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 7, 2010 1:40:23 PM EST -