the entire directory
only in IBM/Software
Manuals for IBM z/OS Software Products
- Documentation for optional IBM software that runs on z/OS. Freely viewable on-line in simulated BookManager. Some also available in Portable Document Format (.pdf).
ACL Services: Software
- Audit software, consulting and training company. ACL Client/Server integrates ACL for Windows with ACL for OS/390, as well as the ACL for IMS and DB2 optional interfaces.
Action Software International: Software
- Mainframe change management and testing software, for z/OS, including its Unix System Services (USS) component.
- IBM mainframe z/OS capacity planning and performance consultant. His LPAR Capacity and Software Usage Analysis (LCS) software helps plan, implement, monitor and audit Workload License Charges (WLC) for software products.
- Specializing in TSO, file transfer, encryption and print software, including VTAM Multi-User Platform (MUP), a high performance TSO replacement.
ASPG: Advanced Software Products Group
- Software company that develops and distributes z/OS and VSE/ESA systems software used for Storage Administration, Capacity Planning, Data Security, Disaster Recovery, System Productivity and CICS Productivity.
- A Swedish software company that distributes several products and has created one of their own. InterSession/MENU is a 3270 Session Manager for z/OS, VSE/ESA and z/VM. It includes Single Sign-On (SSO) and a built-in TN3270 server.
- TCP/IP (TN3270, TN5250) and SNA terminal emulation software to access mainframe, AS/400, UNIX and DEC systems. 3270, 5250 and VT220 emulation from Windows, Web, Java and Terminal Server. Plus Aviva HostPrint Server.
- Security software for z/OS RACF mainframe environments. Plus z/OS security-related support services, including training.
Beta Systems Software
- Mainframe data center software for document and logfile management, process history, archiving, scheduling, RACF security as well as Identity and Access Management.
Blueline Software Australia
- Distributor for z/OS and VSE/ESA systems software in Australia, New Zealand and some of South East Asia.
- Systems software company with emphasis in systems management, mainframes, IMS and DB2.
Brooks Internet Software: IPDS Printing Software
- ExcelliPrint is Windows-based emulation software that allows an inexpensive printer to replace a high-end IBM Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) printer used by mainframe and iSeries computers to combine graphics, barcodes and text into a single document.
Century Software - exacting terminal emulation
- TinyTerm is 3270 mainframe terminal emulation software for Windows workstations. Other terminals and hosts are also supported.
- Quick-Ref software provides easy access to z/OS-based mainframe technical information, such as operating system and systems software error message descriptions.
Computer Application Services
- CASI provides JES2 and CICS software: JES2FTP, JES2Mail, SideCICS, ABend-Catcher and Electronic Mail System (EMS). As well as consulting and COBOL/CICS development services.
- A data center automation company offering its own software (EZ/M) and services for customers with BMC software products.
- Offers z/OS and z/VSE software solutions: network management and monitoring, security management, data management.
- Specializing in enterprise job scheduling and software change management.
- JES2 report distribution and PKZIP/GZIP compatible compression for z/OS, VSE/ESA and CICS.
Data Center Management Systems
- z/OS software for problem management, change control, JCL, date control and aging and hardware/software inventory. Plus, TBOX, a collection of software development and testing tools.
- LiveBusiness software accesses data across multiple platforms, including the mainframe.
- Assembler, and C and C++ compilers for all IBM mainframe operating systems, including Linux.
- T-REX is a z/OS utility to analyze, diagnose, report, backup and repair clusters and Integrated Catalog Facility (ICF) components.
- Storage management software for z/OS, Hitachi VOS3 and Fujitsu MSP operating systems.
Edge Information Group
- The Edge Portfolio Analyzer (EPA) analyzes z/OS executable load modules, generating reports or data files for further analysis by EPA External Analyzers or other reporting tools.
- Eberhard Klemens is a security software, consulting and training company specializing in RACF and CA-ACF2.
Enterprise Systems Associates, Inc.
- Provides software tools and services for the IBM mainframe marketplace, including DB2 tools, z/OS SMF analysis and program tracking, and TCP/IP products.
Expanded Systems Services
- Canadian z/OS software, consulting and education company. Their XTC software shares tape drives between multiple images of the operating system.
- VSAM, PDS, JCL and other mainframe tools and utilities.
Fax*Star Stand Alone Server
- Hardware (with software) that can be network-attached to mainframes and other platforms to provide outbound Fax capability with confirmation of receipt. [PDF]
- A software and Meta Directory consulting company. Products include Prio!, TAO and IOF (Interactive Output Facility), which provides JES2 access from TSO and CICS.
- Legacy to Web products, including Convert/ADSO, Convert/CSP, Convert/IDMS-DB, Convert/IDMS-DC, Convert/VSAM and Redirect/COBOL.
- Mainframe software products include the PEngi product line, all written in the PEngiCCL COBOL macro language. Also provides consulting and software development services.
Gary Bergman Associates
- Information on their Advanced Debugging System (ADS) for CICS software, as well as some CICS, especially user group, and z/OS links.
GDDM: Graphical Data Display Manager
- Available for z/OS, z/VM and VSE/ESA, with some components base elements included with z/OS.
Goldis Consulting Services
- Security software and hackers for hire consulting company. RACF-related products include PWCHECK and APFCHECK.
- Gilbert Saint-Flour's z/OS software company, specializing in utilities and VSE conversion tools.
- Specializes SOA development solutions for IBM mainframes. Site provides details of products and services, company profile, and news.
H&M Systems Software
- Develops and maintains mainframe software with a specialization in CICS networks. Features product descriptions and general company information.
H&W Computer Systems
- H&W provides consulting and about 20 z/OS and z/VSE software products.
- Standards-based infrastructure products for relational database access include support for DB2 in z/OS, z/VM, VSE/ESA and Linux environments.
Hummingbird: HostExplorer Family
- Terminal emulation software, including 3270 mainframe.
- IBM home page for all of its software products, including Lotus and Tivoli, with keyword search, category browse and A-Z product names.
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
- ITSM automates backup, recovery and archiving of data across multiple platforms. The ITSM server began on mainframe z/VM as WDSF, expanded to z/OS and renamed as DFDSM, and to non-mainframe platforms as ADSM, TSM and now ITSM.
Illustro Systems International
- Software to create Web-based applications from 3270 mainframe applications. And to generate XML from mainframe data.
Innovation Data Processing
- Mainframe systems software company whose products include FDR (backup), ABR (automated backup), FDR/UPSTREAM (server-to-z/OS backup), FDRPAS (non-disruptive movement of DASD), IAM (transparent VSAM alternative) and FATS/FATAR (tape certification and recovery).
IONA Technologies: Orbix Mainframe
- A set of z/OS application development and integration tools and services that integrate COBOL, PL/I, IMS and CICS applications with applications running on UNIX or Windows platforms.
ISPW BenchMark Technologies
- Their Integrated Software Processing Workframe (ISPW) provides an application management environment for z/OS applications, including those with workstation clients. It can be accessed through a 3270 user interface, a Browser interface or a GUI written in Java.
- Security consulting and software company. ICU (Integrity Concerns Uncovered) runs on z/OS.
Jolly Giant Software
- JGS provides ftp file transfer and tn3270e 3270 terminal emulation software for Windows workstations connecting to an IBM mainframe, including an encrypted (SSL) tn3270e.
- A software company offering e-mail list and delivery management products, including some that run on z/VM.
- Software support, development services and monitoring and productivity systems software for z/VSE, z/VM and z/OS: Vital Signs for CICS, Performance Monitor for CICS/TS, Vital Signs for VSE, Performance Monitor for VSE, DiskMaster/VSE, Disk Manager for VSE, TapeMaster/VSE, Tape Manager for VSE, MultiPrint/VSE, CICS and VM Print Spooler, Fathom and CICS Based File Transfer Utility.
- Storage management software including the NetWorker backup and recovery product which supports mainframe Linux.
Levi, Ray and Shoup
- LRS provides software and consulting, best known for its VTAM Printer Support (VPS) Enterprise Output Management (EOM) product.
- VisiTrac analyzes z/OS batch processing to provide an understanding of its structure and performance issues. Interfaces with any scheduling system.
- IBM subsidiary best known for multi-platform Notes and Domino messaging groupware supports z/OS-based Domino servers.
- Offers mainframe software to replace Compuware's Xpeditor and Abend-AID, CA's InterTest, IBM's Debug Tool and InfoPrint, LRS' VPS and DRS, Macro4's VTAMPRINT, UNICOM's Comet and CICS/Windows.
- Provides computer language translation software and services. Mainframe source languages include Assembler, COBOL, PL/I and FORTRAN. Translations to C, C++ and Java.
MKS Integrity for IBM
- Application lifecycle management solution compatible with a wide range of IBM servers and software.
- Print-related software and hardware, including AFP conversions.
- Software, education and consulting for IBM WebSphere MQ messaging middleware environments.
- A z/OS systems software company best known for ThruPut Manager, a product that works with JES2 and Workload Manager to automate the management of batch processing.
- Stand Alone Environment (SAE) provides a self-loading ISPF-like environment for repairing z/OS systems that will not IPL. IMAGE Focus provides change and configuration management for changes made to z/OS.
Open Software Technologies
- Specializing in REXX language extensions, RACF security, mainframe e-mail, and online help and documentation systems for z/OS environments. Products include Memocast, EuropaMail, REXXTOOLS, REXX to RACF (RtoR) and BOS.
- z/OS tape storage and disaster recovery software, especially for VTS (virtual tape) environments.
Pacific Systems Group
- Spectrum Writer is a report writer and file-format utility for z/OS and VSE.
Phoenix Software International
- Data entry software, systems management utilities and productivity tools for z/OS, OS/390, VSE/ESA and Windows operating systems. Including EJES, FALCON and CONDOR.
Progress DataDirect Database Driver for DB2
- Data connectivity software that includes support for access to mainframe DB2.
- Application and database management software including solutions for cross-platform integration.
- DB2, REXX, ISPF, IMS, VSAM and other z/OS data access and system management software.
- DB2 performance tools and consulting for DB2, IMS, CICS and z/OS.
- Offers disaster recovery, storage and mirroring solutions.
- mySAP.com is a suite of integrated application software that runs on multiple platforms, including mainframe (IBM eserver zSeries) Linux.
- A Dutch-based international software, education and services company specializing in terminal emulation, Web-enablement and legacy integration with LegaSuite, an integrated platform of software modules that allows legacy applications to become building blocks for improved business applications. Supports Java and .NET.
- Secure e-mail systems for Linux running on zSeries mainframes.
- Software mainly for z/OS DB2 environments, but also for QMF, non-mainframe DB2, VSAM and sequential files.
- The Adabas database management system (DBMS) and Natural fourth generation language (4GL) both run on z/OS, z/VM and VSE/ESA.
Software Diversified Services: SDS
- Software company with z/OS, z/VM and VSE/ESA mainframe utilities: system monitoring, CICS, report, backup, session and print management, file transfer, compression; IP, SNA, FTP, telnet, sockets. Links to some industry news.
Software Engineering of America: SEA
- Specializes in mainframe data center software.
Software Engineering: SEGUS
- System management software for DB2, z/OS and Tivoli Workload Scheduler, formerly OPC.
SYSTOR's SAM Security Software
- Security Administration Manager (SAM) is a family of software, much of which supports the mainframe. SYSTOR also provides consulting, system integration and outsourcing.
- Software and services to support the electronic delivery and presentation of document, report and print stream information, including conversion of IBM's Advanced Function Printing (AFP) format into Adobe's PDF format.
- Software for z/OS e-mail environments.
Tivoli Division of IBM
- IBM acquired System Management Software company Tivoli and has now expanded the Tivoli division to include many core IBM software products.
TurboTune from Critical Path Software
- Tuning, Optimization and Performance analysis of data centers with emphasis on online, batch windows, databases and I/O subsystem problem solving.
- UBS KeyTools is a set of 10 software tools for DB2, IMS and z/OS, that simplify DataBase Administrator (DBA) tasks, allowing many to be delegated. UFD also provides DB2 training and consulting.
Vanguard Integrity Professionals - Nevada
- RACF-related security software.
- Specializing in performance monitoring software for z/VM, including Linux on z/VM, they also offer a z/VM Web server, performance workshops, an on-line newsletter for customers and useful tips, presentations and links on their Web sites.
William Data Systems
- Mainframe network management and problem determination software: Products include ZEN, ZEN Trace and Solve (EXIGENCE), ZEN Enterprise Extender Monitor (FERRET), IP Monitor (IMPLEX), FTP Alerting and Monitoring (FTPAlert), and security products (APIAS) for z/OS Mainframes.
The Workstation Group
- UNIX implementations, including mainframe Linux, of ISPF, REXX and XEDIT, sort/merge/reporting package for UNIX and NT, and data conversion between z/OS, z/VM and UNIX.
Xbridge Systems: DataSniff
- DataSniff a patent-pending, automated search technology able to scan structured and unstructured datasets and database tables in mainframes, allowing customers to search for specific and defined sensitive information.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 4, 2015 at 6:04:41 UTC -