become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Network
Computers: Data Communications: Wireless: 802.11
Computers: Systems: Apple: Macintosh: Networking
- Developers of web site solutions and a variety of software titles for the Macintosh.
AlkSoft - ClassicStumbler
- Scans for and displays detailed information about all the wireless access points in range.
- An in-depth description of the AppleTalk protocol. Intended for those providing network support to Macs operating in a non-Mac environment (IP, and IPX) Offers articles, guidelines, and links.
Citrix ICA Client
- Allows local and remote Macintosh users to access any Windows-based application running on the server.
- Multipurpose sniffer/interceptor/logger for switched LAN ported to Mac OS X.
Fog City Software
- Commercial software products, specializing on Macintosh and Windows NT platforms, for high-speed telecommunications and networking workflow for the graphic arts industry.
- IP and AppleTalk monitoring tool that uses SNMP to watch the hosts, routers and switches on the network, including e-mail or pager notification.
- A wireless stumbler for MacOS X.
Mac OS X Unwired
- The supporting web site for Tom Negrino and Dori Smith's book: Mac OS X Unwired. News about AirPort Wireless, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and the book.
- Mac OS X tool for information and locating wireless networks.
- A package that lets a Unix machine supply Appletalk print and file services on a LAN. The package supports AppleShare IP and classic Appletalk protocols.
Nettlesting - Net Tool Box
- A multi-purpose networking utility for Mac OS X. It is aimed at networking professionals, developers and administrators. Shareware.
SAMBA Web Pages
- SMB-based file and printer sharing for UNIX - expect this for MacOS-X.
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.
- Creator of products which allow Macs, Windows PCs, and UNIX machines to integrate with other platforms and networking standards. Product information, pricing lists, and evaluation details.
- Gives full ethernet compatible networking through FireNet and Fire-i software packages.
- Connect to Unix workstations, run X Windows programs from the desktop.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 14:45:07 UTC -