become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Web_Browsers
Internet Explorer for Mac
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Browsers
- The World Wide Web Consortium's browser/editor of record. Includes support for HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, XHTML Basic, XHTML 1.1, HTTP 1.1, MathML 2.0, many CSS 2 features and SVG. Includes Annotea, an annotation application based on XPointer and RDF. Instructions on compiling and installing the package on Mac OS X.
- Mozilla-based browser includes a web-browser, an email/news client and a web page editor.
- Archived page of a wrapper for the Gecko layout engine for use in a Cocoa NSView by third-party developers.
- Another service by AOL Time Warner also includes its own browser.
- Archived page for Mozilla for Mac OS X only.
- Fully Carbon, fully Mac, fully CFM (Code Fragment Manager) version of Fizzilla.
- Archived page of "mach-o" version of Fizzilla with UNIX back-end and Mac OS/Carbon front-end.
- Java-powered browser from Sun.
- Elegant FTP client and Web browser. Can batch download files and perform Sherlock searches, even on older systems. Formerly known as Anarchie Pro.
Mac-based Web Browsers
- Listing of Mac-based web browsers, including title, description, and link to download web browser.
- Fully-featured browser for Mac OS X received Apple Design Awards for Best Mac OS X User Experience and Best New Mac OS X Product in 2001.
- Browser for Mac computers. It contains a backup to the cloud feature (RClouds), a preview of websites within its tabs (VisiTabs) and the ability to create shortcuts to websites.
- Maker of PDF Browser Plugin (to view PDF files in any Mac browser other than Internet Explorer) and Word Browser Plugin (to view text previews of Word documents in any Mac browser other than Internet Explorer). OS 10.3 or later required.
- The Wanna-Be Web Browser provides limited text-based browsing functionality for Macintoshes running System 7.5 or later.
Wikipedia - Mac OS Web Browsers
- Descriptions of and links to browsers which run on a Mac computer.
MacDevCenter.com: Camino and Safari Compared
- Article compares Camino 0.7 and Safari 1.0. (March 01, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 16, 2015 at 21:39:49 UTC -