become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/FTP_Clients
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: FTP
- Offers automated schedule-based transfers, zip, copy, and delete files, and e-mail notification of completed tasks. For OS X. Includes feature description, documentation, version comparison, FAQ, and trial downloads.
- Offers secure file transfer, tabbed graphical interface, local network transfers, server to server file transfer, accelerated transfers, address book: private, public & shared, multiple connections, auto-resume, automated transfers, Growl notifications, virtual desktop folders. OSX only + compatible with Snow Leopard. Includes feature description, support forum and demo download.
- Offers secure transfers, multiple connections, drag-and-drop, queue-based transfers, rendezvous and AppleScript support, integration with external text editors, and file synchronization. OS X only. Includes free download, feature description, user forum, source code, and GNU license information.
- Offers multiple connections, drag and drop, resumption of interrupted downloads, file format conversion, and support for URLs. For OS X and OS 7-9. Includes overview and FAQ, user forum, user guide, and purchase information.
- Offers drag-and-drop automated file transfer, file compression and encryption, filename obfuscation, generation of short URLs, and auto-deletion of files. OS X 10.2 or later. Includes feature description of features, trial download, and online purchase.
- Offers secure and standard transfers, multiple connections, multithreading, cached directory listings, and bookmarks. OS X 10.2 or higher. Includes screenshots, release notes, and trial download.
- An FTP file transfer system in two parts: the iDropper application, and the uploader client "droplets" which it creates.
- Offers tabbed browsing, mirroring, scheduling, FTP Disks, and network monitoring. Includes feature descriptions, screenshots, documentation and user group.
- Offers automatic synchronization between a local and remote directory. For OS X and OS 9. Includes feature list, documentation, trial download, and license information.
- Offers Finder-like interface, firewall and proxy support, Keychain integration, secure transfers, and integration with BBEdit. OS X and OS 8 and 9. Includes description of features, documentation, FAQ, and trial download.
- Offers secure transfers, resume transfer, multitasking, global and site-specific settings, multi-file transfers, and Unix shell commands. OS X 10.3 (Panther) only. Includes feature descriptions, FAQ, and program download. Also offers RBrowserLite, a free version of the software.
- Offers secure transfers, drag-and-drop, bookmarks, multi-threading, and transfer resume. Donationware for OS X 10.2 or higher. Includes feature list and free download.
- Offers secure transfers, batch downloads, synchronization, rendezvous and AppleScript support, built-in text editor, external text editor integration, and image and text preview. OSX and OS 9. Includes trial download, troubleshooting tips, and support information.
Vicomsoft FTP Client
- Offers queue-based transfers, BBEdit integration, multi-threading, file and directory synchronization, and secure transfers, hierarchical directory listings. For OS X 10.2 and higher, and OS 9. Includes description of features, user testimonials, system requirements, press comments, and trial download.
Vicomsoft FTP Client for Mac OSX
- Commercial FTP, FTPS, SFTP client.
- Offers secure FTP, hierarchical and column views, directory synchronization, file/folder filtering, AppleScriptable, rendezvous-enabled. OS X 10.2 or higher. Includes online purchase, trial download, support information, and downloadable user guide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2015 at 20:31:30 UTC -