become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Engineering
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Mac OS: Software: Engineering
Douglas Electronics, Inc.
- Douglas Electronics, Inc. offers everything for the electronic designer, from free and commercial design software through prototyping boards and production services.
Lightwright & Beamwright
- Two utilities by John McKernon Software designed for lighting electricians and designers in theatrical environments.
Mac the Scope
- A PowerPC-only utility by Channel D Corporation that includes vector trace oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, 1/3 octave RTA, spectrogram/sonogram displays, and a built-in, versatile and easy to use waveform and signal generator.
- Mac OS application for curve fitting, plotting, and data/function analysis.
- A mathematical modeling program with advanced charting and graphing capabilities.
- A Macintosh program, by Texas Instruments, that interacts with the TI-73, 83, 86, 89, and 92 models of their graphing calculators.
- A versatile, easy to use software-based signal generator by Channel D Corporation that is invaluable for audio testing and laboratory applications.
WaveMetrics Home Page
- WaveMetrics produces the IGOR family of technical computing products for the Apple Macintosh Computer. WaveMetrics products are used by scientists and engineers around the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2013 at 20:00:56 UTC -