become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Kernel
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Kernel
- Provides Linux kernel extensions which allow system administrators to apply security patches to a running kernel without having to reboot the system.
The Linux Encryption HOWTO Homepage
- The Linux Encryption-HOWTO seeks to describe all major development activities around Linux that provide encryption features to the kernel.
Rule Set Based Access Control (RSBAC) for Linux
- RSBAC is another MAC kernel security enhancement project for Linux. The standard package includes a range of access control models like MAC, RC, ACL. Additionally, the runtime registration facility (REG) makes it easy to implement your own access control model as a kernel module and get it registered at runtime.
Security ACLs for Linux kernel
- The site provides a patch for extended attributes and access control lists for Linux kernel.
Security patch for Linux kernel 2.4
- Grsecurity is a set of security patches to the 2.4 tree of Linux kernels. The goal of the project is to create the most secure system possible while requiring minimum configuration changes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 12:05:08 UTC -