become an editor
the entire directory
only in Security/Kernel
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Security: Kernel
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Kernel
Flask: An Operating System Security Architecture
- The Flask operating system security architecture provides flexible support for security policies. The architecture has previously been implemented in two research operating systems, Mach and Fluke, and is now being implemented in the Linux kernel.
- Provides Linux kernel extensions which allow system administrators to apply security patches to a running kernel without having to reboot the system.
The Linux Encryption HOWTO Homepage
- The Linux Encryption-HOWTO seeks to describe all major development activities around Linux that provide encryption features to the kernel.
Rule Set Based Access Control (RSBAC) for Linux
- RSBAC is another MAC kernel security enhancement project for Linux. The standard package includes a range of access control models like MAC, RC, ACL. Additionally, the runtime registration facility (REG) makes it easy to implement your own access control model as a kernel module and get it registered at runtime.
Security ACLs for Linux kernel
- The site provides a patch for extended attributes and access control lists for Linux kernel.
Security patch for Linux kernel 2.4
- Grsecurity is a set of security patches to the 2.4 tree of Linux kernels. The goal of the project is to create the most secure system possible while requiring minimum configuration changes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:56:58 PM EST -