become an editor
the entire directory
only in Package_Management/RPM
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: System Management: Package Management: RPM
Computers: Data Formats: Archive: RPM
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Distributions: Red Hat
- A tool to convert a repository of RPMs into an APT feed for remote system upgrades. Downloads, documentation, and a list of repositories provided.
- A Perl script which automatically downloads and upgrades packages residing on multiple FTP sites. Documentation and download links are provided.
- A console front-end to the rpm tool. Download links, documentation, screenshots, and a TODO provided.
- A cross-platform RPM-based package management system.
- A graphical development environment for building RPM packages. Downloads, documentation and screenshots provided.
- An ncurses front-end to the rpm tool. Downloads, documentation, screenshots, and status provided.
- Generates HTML pages containing information on RPM packages, including general package information, dependencies and files. Downloads, documentation, FAQ, and mirrors provided.
- A wrapper for rpm that automatically retrieves packages from remote package feeds. Downloads, documentation, a TODO, and a list of repositories provided.
Usenet linux.redhat.rpm -
Usenet redhat.rpm.general -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 4:35:05 AM EST -