become an editor
the entire directory
only in Projects/Speech_Recognition
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Speech Recognition
Computers: Speech Technology: Linux
- CVoiceControl is a speech recognition system that allows the user to connect spoken commands to Unix commands.
FreeSpeech - Free Speech Recognition for Linux
- Openmind (Freespeech) is a free speech recognition project for Linux It will be designed so that it can be easily integrated into any application or windowmanager as well as the kde and gnome desktop environments
- High-performance, two-pass large vocabulary continuous speech recognition (LVCSR) decoder.
TODE (TOrch DEcoder)
- is a machine-learning library with speech recognition tools (embedded training and large vocabulary decoding).
- collects transcribed speech (to create a speech corpus) for the creation of acoustic models for Free and Open Source speech recognition engines.
Usenet comp.speech.research -
Usenet comp.speech.users -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2013 at 11:32:21 UTC -