become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scientific/Mathematics
Dr Geo 0.8.3
- Dr Geo is an interactive geometry program. It allows the construction of interactive geometric figures. It's oriented towards education.
- WIMS (WWW Interactive Mathematics Server) is a CGI Web application designed to host interactive mathematical educational activities such as exercises, computational math, and graphing tools.
The ROOT System
- ROOT - An Object Oriented Framework For Large Scale Data Analysis.
- Superficie (surface) is a small program that allows to visualize 3D surfaces, and to have certain interaction with them. It allows to rotate, to move away, and to show illumination, on the surface at issue.
- Yacas (Yet Another Computer Algebra System) is a small and highly flexible computer algebra language. The syntax is handled by a infix-operator grammar parser. The distribution contains a small library of mathematical functions, but its real strength is in the language in which you can easily write your own symbolic manipulation algorithms. It also supports arbitrary precision arithmetic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:56:56 UTC -