become an editor
the entire directory
only in Networking/Firewalls
Computers: Security: Firewalls
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Distributions: Tiny: Network Tools
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Security
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Security: Distributions
- Provides a suite of applications to create the software for booting a computer as a broadband router and firewall. Features a Java-based administration GUI and flexible access control.
BrazilFW Firewall and Router
- Single floppy disk firewall (forked from Coyote Linux) with many optional features including tiny proxy, dhcp server, traffic shaping, and is controller via an HTTP interface. Runs entirely in RAM without the need for any type of disk drive, but can boot off a floppy, hardisk or cdrom.
- A major feature of this firewall is its dynamic construction of a large database of IP addresses which it blocks.
Coyote Linux personal firewall
- CDRom based firewall with dhcp server, dynamic DNS client and HTTP control interface.
- A complete firewall tool with graphical interface for Linux machines.
- On a floppy linux distribution ready to be used as an ip masquerade firewall. Includes basic h323 support.
- A firewall configuration utility for Linux. It is aimed at novice to intermediate users who are not experts in TCP/IP networking and security, and those users who don't want the hastle of dealing with cryptic shell scripts and ipchains parameters. GuardDog is designed to be easy to use for those who don't have a full understanding of IP packets, ports and protocols.
- A secure Linux distribution managed through a web-interface. It turns an old PC into a firewall and VPN gateway. Features an Intrusion Detection System.
LutelWall (Lutel Firewall)
- High-level linux firewall configuration tool. It uses human-readable configuration files to set up Netfilter.
- NetBoz is a CD-ROM based firewall with a web-interface. Does not require a harddrive.
- An open source firewall derived from m0n0wall but uses OpenBSD's ported Packet Filter, FreeBSD 6.1 ALTQ (HFSC) and has an integrated package management system for add-on features.
- Firewall on a Bootable CD-Rom.
Sentry Firewall CD-Rom
- A Linux-based bootable CD-Rom suitable for use as an easy to maintain firewall.
- A secure operating system that converts a redundant PC into a firewall and VPN gateway. It is webmanaged so no keyboard, monitor, or mouse on the device is needed. It supports Internal ISDN, all popular NICs, all popular connection types (Modem / ISDN / Cable / ADSL / USB ADSL / Ethernet) and also features a fully logging firewall, DHCP server, IPSEC VPN.
Turtle Firewall Home Page
- Software which can configure a firewall based on netfilter, so it's compatible with the Linux Kernel versions 2.4.x and 2.5.x.
Vyatta Community Edition
- Linux-based, open source software providing routing, firewalling, VPN, intrusion prevention, anti-virus, and WAN load balancing services.
- Linux Network Appliance for servers and embedded devices, distributed as Live CD or Compact Flash image, configured through a Web-Interface.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2009 at 4:57:21 UTC -