become an editor
the entire directory
only in Industry_Specific/Financial
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Industry Specific: Financial
Point of Sale
Computers: Software: Accounting
Home: Personal Finance: Software
- A GPL'ed double entry accounting software written in Qt 4, using MySQL database as backend. It runs on Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Lightweight bank accounts program in GTK and glade.
- A perlbased, GPL-software for the creation of trading systems and to backtest them. It also includes a large database of common indicators and signals and is capable of displaying all the stuff in various formats.
LibOFX: The open source OFX parser library
- An API that allows applications to support Open Financial eXchange command responses, usually provided by financial institutions for bank statement downloads.
Proven Software, Inc.
- Financial software for Linux.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 15:41:07 UTC -