become an editor
the entire directory
only in Industry_Specific/CAD
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Industry Specific: CAD
CYCAS CAD 2D+3D for Linux, Amiga, NetBSD
- YCAS is 2D/3D CAD software for Linux and NetBSD/i386. It offers typical CAD functions and special architectural features to design and build architecture easily. The 3D data you create can be exported to render programs such as Lightwave, Real3D, and POV-Ray.
- A GPL'ed LEGO CAD program for Windows 95 and Linux. The program can import LDraw files.
Linux CAD Links
- a collection of free and commercial CAD applications available for Linux
- LX-Viewer will allow you to open, view and print DWG or DXF files. You may zoom and pan the drawing normally and save to DWG or DXF from AutoCAD v2.5 to 2002 +BMP and PNG format. SVG support is also currently under development.
- QCad is a 2D CAD system for Linux. The developers main goals are to build a stable, fast and easy to use CAD for everyone. One doesn't need any knowledge of a CAD program to start working with QCad.
- SagCAD is an easy to use 2D CAD/CAM System. Features:Ellipse, Polyline, SPLINE, BSPLINE, possibility to glue external programs via shell commands, CAM Module (Generation of ISO NC-Data), Import of NC files etc. SagCAD is free of charge and released under the GNU Public License (GPL).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:56:56 UTC -