become an editor
the entire directory
only in Projects/Games
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Games
Games: Video Games: Computer Platforms: Linux: Game Development
Battle for Wesnoth
- Polished turn based strategy game featuring fantasy characters and modular plots.
- Commercial re-implementation of the Windows API for Linux with a focus on gaming. Similar to (and a derivative of) WINE.
comisat Games Collection
- GPL licensed multiple game package featuring classic game remakes including Connect4 and Tetris.
- New Breed Software's clone of the Williams arcade classic "Defender." Instead of humanoids, you rescue penguinoids.
- Old-style vertical scrolling space-shooter. Fight your way through enemies using different weapons.
Gem Drop X
- Fast-paced puzzle game where it's your job to clear the screen of gems before they squash you.
- GTK+ client to monopd. Monopd is a daemon for playing monopoly over the Internet.
- Modern graphical rogue-like game. Currently in a release state, it is also under constant revision. Source available.
- 2D space combat and trading game, inspired by Escape Velocity.
- Free 3d city simulator written from scratch using OpenGL and SDL.
- Arcade 2D shoot-em-up game with 41 levels and more than 200 sprites.
- Elite like space sim and game engine with modern rendering and capabilities.
- Not directly a game, but a set of APIs that can be used to port Windows games to Linux or to run them directly.
- Aims to produce an immersive environment engine for high quality games. It is both a community and a game engine with game implementations already finished.
- Play-alike of Archon which was created by FreeFall Associates and distributed by EA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 11, 2014 at 11:12:04 UTC -